Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's
Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's A place to discuss specific questions regarding Marvel rules and cards.

Notices

Old August 12th, 2010, 06:58 AM

Leotheanimal87 is surprisingly tart
Re: The Book of Red Skull

Quick question. Does Master Manipulator clear line of sight has no range limit? Like can I give my turn to another character that's more than 50 spaces on the other side of the battlefield?
Old August 12th, 2010, 10:09 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

You're correct. In fact, it's one of the few official powers (if not the only one) that has no range limit.

Welcome to the site!
Old August 12th, 2010, 12:33 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
You're correct. In fact, it's one of the few official powers (if not the only one) that has no range limit.

Welcome to the site!

Yes, it comes in handy a lot an makes that 190 point price tag worth it when you can have him moving guys all over the map. Not so good on maps with lots of obstruction obviously.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 12th, 2010, 01:28 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

Welcome to the site!
I think the only other one is Kato. This lead to a joke in my group about Kato being hundred of spaces away and giving commands.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old August 12th, 2010, 10:34 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

One of the great little things about Heroscape's rules is that even powers that use unlimited line of sight would still find themselves naturally blocked by something in the way, whether it be another figure or an obstacle.
Old August 13th, 2010, 02:57 AM

Leotheanimal87 is surprisingly tart

Ic cool thanks guys! It's annoying going up against a Red Skull lol :/
Old August 16th, 2010, 05:26 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
Quote:

Welcome to the site!
I think the only other one is Kato. This lead to a joke in my group about Kato being hundred of spaces away and giving commands.
If you can see your distant figure 100 spaces away through Kato's sight mark.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 26th, 2010, 11:33 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
Quote:

Welcome to the site!
If you can see your distant figure 100 spaces away through Kato's sight mark.
Luckily, Valhalla really is the world with no Horizons.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old August 29th, 2010, 06:04 PM

Sorry for the double post, I'm bumping off a bot thread.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old August 29th, 2010, 06:37 PM

...And again. I'm really sorry guys, but it's better than having a bot thread at the top.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old November 15th, 2010, 10:57 PM

killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker

I'd just like to point out this guy has some amazing potential with Ana Kathiron! he can heal himself them move anybody! (including Ana)
Old November 16th, 2010, 10:50 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by killergoat72 View Post
I'd just like to point out this guy has some amazing potential with Ana Kathiron! he can heal himself them move anybody! (including Ana)
Wow, that's a really good catch! I think the Red Skull is trying to find his way into my next adventuring party.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's