Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old January 7th, 2012, 09:30 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: NHSD 11 Peoria, IL 10/15/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
You know,I was thinking about this Tournament the other day,And I realised that I had never practiced with my army before I had used Variations before,But I had never even played with that army

On a side note,I saw this,
Quote:
Everyone received a good sportsmanship ballot. All participants voted for the most sportsmanlike opponent the encountered. The winner was Mac122 with three votes. There was a 2 way tie for second with two votes a piece. Every other vote was for a different person. Statistically, this tells me that this entire group was sportsmanlike.
And I thought,How can every person get a vote,And some people get more than one? statistically,that's impossible,unless some people voted twice.
"Every other vote was for a different person" not "Every person received a vote". So, assuming everyone voted, there were 4 people who did not receive votes - 2 extra votes for winner and 2 extra votes for the 2nd place finishers.
Okay... I was seeing the "Everyone received a good sportsmanship ballot." and thought it meant every person got at least one vote.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old April 23rd, 2012, 10:31 PM

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
I would love to do that again. I think I could pull of a quarterly event or at least every 6 months
So I guess nothing ever came of this?
Anyone up for planning a Peoria Tournament soon? I'm getting tired of seeing Central IL Tourney's that are to far away for my Parents to drive me....

Please?...............

Last edited by boromir96; April 23rd, 2012 at 10:52 PM.
Old April 24th, 2012, 05:47 PM

jetjake knows what's in an order marker jetjake knows what's in an order marker

Well, I would probably be part of the group organizing that, and I've been in Texas for work since about Thanksgiving. I'm due to clear up around June, so there is hope for something mid summer. And we might even be able to arrange a car-pool if your parents are busy.
~Jake

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
I would love to do that again. I think I could pull of a quarterly event or at least every 6 months
So I guess nothing ever came of this?
Anyone up for planning a Peoria Tournament soon? I'm getting tired of seeing Central IL Tourney's that are to far away for my Parents to drive me....

Please?...............
Old April 24th, 2012, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetjake View Post
Well, I would probably be part of the group organizing that, and I've been in Texas for work since about Thanksgiving. I'm due to clear up around June, so there is hope for something mid summer. And we might even be able to arrange a car-pool if your parents are busy.
~Jake
Wow, you've been away a while,where do you work?(My Grandpa works at Cat in Peoria, and had to go to Texas for several months this year)

Quote:
I'm due to clear up around June, so there is hope for something mid summer.
Good!

Quote:
And we might even be able to arrange a car-pool if your parents are busy.
~Jake
And that is the Heart of the matter, We are home-schooled and very conservative, and my parents won't let me ride with anyone they don't know personally. Meaning I am limited to Tournament close enough so that my parents don't have to take too much Time out of their day.(they just see 'Scape as a complete waste of time and money )

Last edited by boromir96; April 24th, 2012 at 11:08 PM.
Old July 6th, 2012, 12:53 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

tick tick tick.......October is getting closer
Old July 6th, 2012, 02:09 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

I will not organize this one, but I may be there to play

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old July 6th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Anyone else up for hosting? I live very close to Just for Fun, and I have enough terrain to bring 4-6ish BoV maps. I don't think that I'm old enough to host, but if someone thinks that terrain would hold them back from doing it, I can do my best to bring a few maps.
Old July 6th, 2012, 02:59 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I can step up if noone else is able. I am terrain challenged, so I'll need everyone to step up with the map bringing.
Old July 6th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

I'm up for another tournament in Peoria. I can bring several maps.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old July 30th, 2012, 12:46 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

I had an idea for a tournament.

I call it "The end of Valhalla Tournament"

Every participant must bring 7 250 pt (12 hex) armies that are general specific. Each player will be seeded according to Swiss rules...but they will also be teamed with another player and they will be given an army to play Ja, Ei, Ul Aq. The opposing team will be given Ut, Vy, Va. No team may have the same general. This way each team will have a blended army with the new Valhalla breakdowns. The game will be played with the cooperative rules from Shadow caverns. At the end of each game, the players will be divided by win/loss record, and they will have new teams and new armies.

The ultimate winner will be the player with the highest win/loss

Based on this you are not likely to face the same army with the same army twice. I think this will be a great way to find the good players vs the good armies.

What so you guys think?

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old August 1st, 2012, 01:59 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I personally would like 500 point General Wars again. It seems cool to do the same thing each year. I think that your idea would be better suited for a non-NHSD tournament, just because of how different it is.
Old August 4th, 2012, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
I personally would like 500 point General Wars again. It seems cool to do the same thing each year.
Yeah, except Kevindola would do the same thing every year..... Win.......

I'd like to see a common squad limit......

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day