Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old May 4th, 2010, 10:52 AM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Listing of Unreleased Classics

Hey everybody, I see that there has been no compile of the neglected characters, storylines and planets of "core" scape, and I want to make a listing of all these characters, to encourage other to sign Phippo's declaration, and kinda make more realistic the reason 'scape should return. Whoop.

EDIT: I will make assumptions to the Valkyrie General these units would serve, based on the General's overall themes

Here is a link to an older, but slightly more detailed version of this thread:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=26408

Now, for a taste of things to come.

Nhah Scirh: A cult of invading dragon-slayers, want extinction of all dragon-kind. In a sense, this would balance the uber-dragon powers in the game. A perfect counterdraft. General: Basing this on the fact they slay dragons, they might serve Aquilla, but their overall cultic and obsessive traditions would not make it likely. General: Valkrill

Icarian forces: Unless they are completely bent to the authority of the dragons, there has got to be some supporting military force. Knights, worshippers, whatever General: Most likely Jandar

Gidan Vade: The only known Icarian in the Heroscape lore, apparently the eldest son of his clan. He becomes favored by Zelrig, so maybe summon him from the future? General: Einar, as Zelrig's loyal protector.

Dorudian: Jandar's emissary to Ullar. According to Ullar, he was too busy summoning his army to know of the wherabouts of this scout.

Beldun: One of Ullar's kyrie generals, guarding the Great Castle at Ekstrom.

Gryphillins: They seem too honorable to be just mounts for the elven race. General: Of course, Ullar

Any lesser non-kingly dragon: Not every dragon is lord you know. General: Aquilla

The many barbarians of the forest planet,
Feylund: Jotun misses you dearly. General: Utgar A counterforce to Ullar's threat in Ekstrom

The prophet Raknar: Valkyries should be a unit option as well. Super leaders for the normal kyrie General: All

The hunting hounds of Nullondia: Dund needs his buddies. He's losing out on the love General: Vydar

Dumutef Guards: I doubt that Utgar's prime military force is made up of nothing but Fiantooth. I'd wish we'd see some more. General: Utgar

The Mariedians: enslaved/embattled race of Alpha Prime, enemies to the soulborgs, perfect counterdraft. General: Jandar

Cyprien's Skeleton Cavalry and Undead Army: Cyprien said he drank from the wellsprings. For a warlord he is lacking a very important asset. An army General: Utgar

Brigadier General John Glover: Trained the 4th Massachusettes Line back in New England how to "Wait Then Fire". Love to see some Revolutionary leaders.

General George Washington: Mentioned in 4th Mass. bio. "Father George" would turn the tides of the war here in Valhalla.

Raptorians: Anthropomorphic bird slaveowners and enemies of the Vipers. Dropped the Vipers off on Marr so they wouldn't die. General: Aquilla?

Dreadguls: Enemies of the Tarn Viking Warriors, Valguard's Army General: Einar

Ulrick: Valguard's father, leader of the Dreadguls, and no reason why he shouldnt exist. We got three Tarn heroes. General: Einar

Edward the II: King of England lord over Scotland, and why Highlanders even exist. General: Einar, as British imperialism best suits him.

Demon Blade: Ronin warrior that killed Otonashi's husband. General: Utgar

Ronin and Mounted Samurai: Mentioned by Wayne Lee: "I still want to do the Ronin (Craig?) and maybe throw in some mounted samurai for good measure." General: Einar

Jotun's brothers: Halgo and Demicus General: Ullar, Jandar, Einar

Whoever Sudema was ruler over: Mummies, elves, goblins, something else Feylundian General: Vydar

Aquilla's Standard Bearer: I vote dwarf

Kyrie of the Moon Tribe: They are part of the war, aren't they? General: Aquilla

Kyrie of the Green Leaf Tribe: I don't see the problem of going back in your own time, and posibly recruiting some past reinforcements. A plus coud be the mysterious enimies that eliminated this kyrie race. General: Aquilla

Durgeth: The now reclusive swamp dwelling race that is hiding, good anti-kyrie unit, lives in Lindesfarme, and supposedly immortal due to Comfrey plants. General: Utgar

More Thilkian Elves: Syvarris's self-proclaimed race class. Who are they anyway? General: Ullar

Members of the Twilight Clan: An opposing human force to the Earth sci-fi units. Isamu needs your help General: Utgar

Several secret agencies on Earth: Mentioned in Krav Maga bio,The Krav Maga and Agent Carr are mercenaries, but to whom? General: Vydar

Veldoris the Proud: Betrayed the elves of the city of Ashra. For an elf race 1200 years old, I see very few of them. General: Utgar

Morindan Shaman: We be missing the creator of the zombies. General: Utgar

Elfin hunters of Feylund: The undead need to be terrified. General: Ullar

Lady Durnipia: Einar's prominent healer in command who have saved the lives of many of the injured. Including the 10th Regiment of Foot and Valguard. General: Einar

Valguard's alien lizard arm: Don't forget the arm. Its not native, gotta come from somewhere. General: ?

Jandar's Longbowmen: Hinted by the staff. General: Jandar

Trolls and Giants on Valhalla: Mentioned in the senarios, yet present on another planet. Explanation?

Sonlen's dragon buddies: Not new units just need explanation. Why dragons on two planets?

More Wolves: I think the elves need more enimies. Besides. The Dire Stone seemed uber-important in like half the elves bios, and if you have to make an Order of the Crimson Sigil to defend against wolves, I think you may have a problem. General: Utgar

The Planets Linked to the Wellsprings: 7 planets, 7 wellsprings. I dont think its coincedental. However, Jandar said there was 15 wellsprings.???

Barack Obama: Just kidding. But he made president. Why not 'scape? General: He's the commander in chief.

Kyrie from Haukeland: Little subcontinent on the Bitter Sea missing all the action. Wish we knew what they were up to. General: New guy

Primadons: Since the name Primadon has more connection with Primate rather than Gorilla, I think we need to see other monkey races like Orangutan Bombers, Babboon/Mandrill Infantry, Chimp generals, etc. General: Vydar

The presumed power usurp from Marro: Most of the Marro faction units didnt even come from Utgar. The hive bred them on Valhalla. They even have their own standard. Seems they be taking more power than is granted them.

Skrager: Apparently venomous, and another species type on Icaria other than the dragons. Must see. General: Utgar

Pelloe Lizard: Yet another Icarian species seperate from the dragons. Diversity is the beauty of 'scape. General: No stats, can't say

Origins of the Vipers: To cause yet another disapointment, the vipers did not originate from Marr. They were brought to the planet by the Raptorians. Wouldnt it be great if we knew where? General: Ullar

Isadora: A prison planet named the "Gift of Isis." Curiousity compels me to question why? And who are the inhabitants? Planets are really, really big you know.

A Definitive List of the members of the Order of the Crimson Sigil: All nine. Names, responsibilities, the like. We may see the 9th member that will (hopefully) complete the elf wizard genre. General: Ullar

The below characters were seen in the webisodes: ALL BELOW CHARACTERS SERVE JANDAR

Alien Armored lizard humanoid: Seen beside Drake when he was addressing Jandar. Came out from the shadows right before the war scenes. Jandar has lizardmen?!?!

Alien green centauroid: Seen two characters down from Drake with the Lizardman

Blue pointy eared armored Sci-fi Guy: Firing at a squad of marro in the movie scene of the war, right after Agent Carr's attempt on Drake's life.

Anti-Marro Hero: Marro on Jandar's side?!?! Seen adjacent to blue guy. Firing at Marro with blue guy. Maybe Marro Confederate?

Yellow Bug-Eye Guy: Seen with group who ganged up on a Deathwalker right before Mimring's firey entrance. Sharp nails, bug eyes, helmet, sci-fi suit, and laser pistol.

NOTE: For the Vydar love fans, there is no mention of Vydar's Kyrie, because they all fled to Kinsland during the war. He has a few castle guards, but his forces are strictly Soulborg.

Thanks for the help B.I.V, Phippo, 1Mmrig and Hogg

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!

Last edited by Majora's Incarnation; November 5th, 2010 at 11:22 AM.
Old May 4th, 2010, 11:27 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Re: Where are the Nhah Scirh?

Indiana, last I heard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old May 4th, 2010, 11:28 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
Indiana, last I heard.
Old May 4th, 2010, 11:37 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

All joking aside, I think it should be relatively easy to find good sculpts for the Hahn dragon hunters out of DnD figures, which would be cool.
Old May 4th, 2010, 11:38 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You forgot:

The Mariedians: enslaved/embattled race of Alpha Prime, enemies to the soulborgs

Cyprien's Skeleton Cavalry

Raptorians: Extinct enemies of the Venoc Vipers

Dreadguls: Enemies of the Tarn Viking Warriors

Demon Blade: Ronin warrior that killed Otonashi's husband

Jotun's brothers

And probably others that I can't think of right now. Unfortunately, in the current DnD storyline,many of these are unlikely to ever see the light of day....

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations

Last edited by The B.I.V.; May 4th, 2010 at 11:45 AM.
Old May 4th, 2010, 11:40 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
All joking aside, I think it should be relatively easy to find good sculpts for the Hahn dragon hunters out of DnD figures, which would be cool.
It would deviate too much from their DnD origins. WotC has shown that they are unwilling to do this.

Edit: Don't forget the ninth elf wizard.
Old May 4th, 2010, 11:44 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
It would deviate too much from their DnD origins. WotC has shown that they are unwilling to do this.

Edit: Don't forget the ninth elf wizard.
They couldn't take named characters to do this, but perhaps they could take nameless human warriors and make them dragon hunters.
Maybe not though.
Old May 4th, 2010, 01:48 PM

Killz is surprisingly tart

Thanks for all this info. I sure hope they make these guys, especialy the Dreadgulls.

Killz is kicking it as...

Ne-Gok-Sa, the original OG and stuff

in the
Perth Keep...
Old May 4th, 2010, 01:56 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Man seeing all these cool unit ideas that have been mentioned in the official "fluff" makes me miss classic/core all the more.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old May 4th, 2010, 02:27 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

The more important question to ask is what happened to Eckels?

Some of you could use his expertise right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)

Last edited by Jexik; May 4th, 2010 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Okay, I'm done with the threadjack.
Old May 4th, 2010, 03:44 PM

PHippo knows what's in an order marker PHippo knows what's in an order marker PHippo knows what's in an order marker

Thanks for the mention Majora's Incarnation

You forgot Einar's healer Lady Durnipia

I've made customs of a few of these units (my favorite being Demonblade) but I would love to see some official stuff, and just more classic scape.

I forgot about Isamu's buddies, that would be a cool squad: future ninjas!

Personally, I've always thought a new planet should be made with a sci-fi and fantasy mix (not Toril or Eberron), it opens the door for new races and abilities, in addition to fleshing out the existing core worlds of course.

Sign the Declaration and bring back classic scape!
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=30056
Remember: Together we can make a difference
Old May 4th, 2010, 03:51 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

If you haven't looked at it already, this thread might interest you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units