Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old November 9th, 2011, 10:04 AM

MechBoyz Woo who?
Re: M.A.R.S. at Mechanicon Multi-Day NHSD Event: Updated

Results and Coverage page is up - keep checking in for all the latest reports and links:
http://www.themechanicon.com/1/2011-...-and-coverage/

40K Scores are up as well as a link to the 28mm Miniatures review.
Old November 30th, 2011, 04:46 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_wookiee View Post
I posted my General Wars tournament report there, handicapped by the absence of my notes.

I know it's been awhile but I encourage others who were there to do the same.*

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; November 30th, 2011 at 04:47 PM. Reason: * by which I do *not* mean "post my tournament report." I mean post your own. :)
Old December 1st, 2011, 12:49 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

If I don't take notes during each game, by the next day the events are a total blur in my already fuzzy memory banks. With FOUR separate Tournaments of FIVE games each back-to-back, I did the best I could as soon as I got home. I do wish that others would take the time to at least post the highlights of their own games... it makes for some fun reading.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day