Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Old September 21st, 2013, 09:52 PM

Mars1912 knows what's in an order marker Mars1912 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Rank Your Favorite Superhero Movies!

My favorites are that 1960's Adam West comedy batman thing, and Justice League Doom.
Old November 23rd, 2015, 03:44 PM

Jeabird is surprisingly tart

These are in an order of rewatchablility. (For me) Bolded text are tv shows I've watched.

The Incredibles
The Dark Knight
V for Vendetta
Iron Man 3
Iron Man
Guardians of the Galaxy
Big Hero 6
X-Men: Days of Future Past
Watchmen
Kick-Ass
Spider-Man 2
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Batman
Unbreakable
The Avengers
Ant-Man
X-Men: First Class
The Crow
Batman Begins
Captain America: The First Avenger
Hellboy
The Dark Knight Rises
X-Men United: X2
X-Men
Spider-Man
Chronicle
Blade II
The Wolverine
Hellboy II: The Golden Army
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Megamind
Man of Steel
The Incredible Hulk
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Hancock
Push
Mystery Men
My Super Ex-Girlfriend
Powers
Agents of Shield
Heroes

Dredd

I, like God, do play with dice and do believe in coincidence.
Old November 23rd, 2015, 03:46 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The Incredibles is super rewatchable. There's hardly a bad, slow, or wasted scene in the whole thing.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 23rd, 2015, 04:02 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Dredd, dead last?

Looking forward to watching the 3D Blu-Ray of Dredd over the holidays.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 23rd, 2015, 04:06 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I would personally rank Dredd over My Super Ex-Girlfriend and Hancock on that list.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 23rd, 2015, 04:41 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That is not much better Bats.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 23rd, 2015, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
That is not much better Bats.
Well, there's some others on there I haven't seen.

And, honestly, it's probably close with Iron Man 3.

Old November 23rd, 2015, 06:45 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Dredd's a top-middle tier for me. Incredibles shoulda been on my list, easily a top-top tier if not the absolute #1.

~Aldin, disappointed by superhero movies this year

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old November 23rd, 2015, 07:50 PM

I really enjoyed Ant-Man. I had higher expectations going in for Avengers: Age of ULTRON and ended up feeling like they missed a lot of opportunities to do something special.

Old November 24th, 2015, 09:24 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

What, no love for... Flash Gordon? With the best soundtrack in the history of ever?

Also, my version of Moore's Law: do not see any adaptation of an Alan Moore book if you have read it first.
Old November 24th, 2015, 10:00 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
What, no love for... Flash Gordon? With the best soundtrack in the history of ever?

Also, my version of Moore's Law: do not see any adaptation of an Alan Moore book if you have read it first.
Guardians of the Galaxy had a pretty good sound track but I guess if you are a Queen fan you'd pick Flash Gordon.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 24th, 2015, 10:40 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Loved Flash Gordon. I don't really categorize him as a superhero though. I've got him with Kimball Kinneson and Buck Rogers as a pulp sci-fi hero. I will admit the line between the two is a bit thin

~Aldin, Flash... ah ahhhhhhh

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion