Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old April 3rd, 2024, 11:56 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Misaerx the Kyrie Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha View Post
Woah, does that heal double?
No, a unit has Life Drain or it doesn't. Stacking them doesn't do anything.
Old April 4th, 2024, 05:05 AM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitar View Post
There's one synergy you missed on the list: Misaerx's Spirit can go on... another player's Misaerx... who already has Life Drain even without it.
Maybe you and your teammate could both bring Misaerx in case your opponent negates one of you with Morsbane.

(it feels kind of silly to add her to her own synergies for such an edge case of usefulness, but I guess she is the only legal target, currently)

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs
Old April 4th, 2024, 09:55 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strack9 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitar View Post
There's one synergy you missed on the list: Misaerx's Spirit can go on... another player's Misaerx... who already has Life Drain even without it.
Maybe you and your teammate could both bring Misaerx in case your opponent negates one of you with Morsbane.

(it feels kind of silly to add her to her own synergies for such an edge case of usefulness, but I guess she is the only legal target, currently)
That wouldn't help; a negated Misaerx is negated all game, which would apply to powers added later as well.
Old April 4th, 2024, 12:55 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

I would not put a meme synergy in the OP- it will simply confuse people in the future and cause them to re-ask the question of whether Life Drain stacks.
Old April 4th, 2024, 06:52 PM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll leave it out.

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units