Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old July 26th, 2013, 08:31 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Call for Top-Down Pics of C3V figs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
All the pics are done, I took over a hundred to make sure I got the cleanest shots. I'll have to Pm them tomorrow, as I do not have the time tonight to upload them. Sorry.
Wow.
Quote:
Crap you added more...

I can get those too, probably tomorrow
No rush at all, it'll be Monday or Tuesday before I'll even have time to get around to making them into figures anyway.

Old August 18th, 2014, 01:44 PM

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

With the new wave out, we're in need of top-downs for the current tournament. Here's the list (also in the OP):

Priority:
Akumaken
8th Infantry Pathfinder
Gorillitroopers
Major J15
Rygarn
Crypt Guardian

Also needed, but not urgently:
Calibrax the Kyrie Warrior
Emperor Andask
Bloodburst Thrall
Jarek Guy
Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep

Thanks, guys!

Old August 19th, 2014, 07:26 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
With the new wave out, we're in need of top-downs for the current tournament. Here's the list (also in the OP):

Priority:
Akumaken
8th Infantry Pathfinder
Gorillitroopers
Major J15
Rygarn
Crypt Guardian

Also needed, but not urgently:
Calibrax the Kyrie Warrior
Emperor Andask
Bloodburst Thrall
Jarek Guy
Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep

Thanks, guys!
I'll get on that

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old October 7th, 2014, 12:44 PM

Old October 7th, 2014, 12:48 PM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Aw crud, I forgot about these.

When do you need them AU?

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
Old October 7th, 2014, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Aw crud, I forgot about these.

When do you need them AU?
Tournament starts Thursday morning. I imagine the very earliest any of them would be needed would be Thursday night, although this weekend is more realistic.

Old October 9th, 2014, 08:10 PM

Sorry this took so long...

Spoiler Alert!

Old October 9th, 2014, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Sorry this took so long...

Spoiler Alert!
Awesome, those should all work, thanks!

Old June 8th, 2015, 01:54 PM

Beorn Boltcutter is the only figure we currently have from the latest wave. The current main tournament doesn't have VC figs, so there isn't a particularly pressing need for the new figures, but a couple people have asked about them. So, anyone with the figures and the time could be a big help with that.

Old June 8th, 2015, 02:19 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Goliaths Of The Plains
Spoiler Alert!

@awesomeunleashed Will those work?
Old June 8th, 2015, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Goliaths Of The Plains
Spoiler Alert!

@awesomeunleashed Will those work?
Would be easier if the whitespace was transparency, but yes, I should be able to use those.

Old June 11th, 2015, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Beorn Boltcutter is the only figure we currently have from the latest wave. The current main tournament doesn't have VC figs, so there isn't a particularly pressing need for the new figures, but a couple people have asked about them. So, anyone with the figures and the time could be a big help with that.
I can do these again, in the near future. If you still need them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs