Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old February 28th, 2012, 08:39 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Freelance Feedback Focus Group (3FG) - New Thread!

There base stats seem okay... I'm comparing them to the stats for the fyorlags... I don't think there is anything wrong with them... I'd say keep em the way they are really....

And ninja'd by flameslayer I didn't post this to directly contradict ya Flameslayer... hope theres no offense there.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Last edited by William099; February 28th, 2012 at 08:41 PM. Reason: NINJA'D
Old February 28th, 2012, 08:56 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
There base stats seem okay... I'm comparing them to the stats for the fyorlags... I don't think there is anything wrong with them... I'd say keep em the way they are really....

And ninja'd by flameslayer I didn't post this to directly contradict ya Flameslayer... hope theres no offense there.
Not a prob, I was spending like half an hour talking and typing this up anyways.

Everyone's thoughts are different, so no issue there either.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old February 28th, 2012, 09:16 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Updated card, it contains the typo fix (thanks!) as well as a clarification on Out of Darkness, as suggested by one of my gaming friends. It now contains:

"Out of Darkness may only be used once per game."

EDIT: Oh, and if I'm not missing anything, the War Horse was Megasilver's design, not Flamesayer's brother's.
Old February 28th, 2012, 09:22 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I already pointed out the family tree thing Kaemon

Just wait for Fi Skarta to log on again...

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old February 28th, 2012, 10:48 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sorry about that confusion everybody, I have now fixed it. I guess Flameslayer better take his new brother back to Megasilver now .
Old February 28th, 2012, 10:50 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Sorry about that confusion everybody, I have now fixed it. I guess Flameslayer better take his new brother back to Megasilver now .
Dang it! And I was getting to enjoy having Jeff around the house. Someone needs to fetch my Coca-Cola, right?

PS: I do not know if Jeff is MegaSilver's brother, but that was the only name that came to mind.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old February 28th, 2012, 11:05 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

flameslayer, yes, there is a mixup on the card. one of the very few mistakes made by awesomeunleahsed in creating cards for me. That'll have to be fixed soon.

I find in playtesting that the Fyorlags hold up well enough to strike a Unique Hero with Poison, but they die pretty soon afterwards. Perhaps their defense needs a bump... Though I would say the attack is just high enough to suit the purposes of the unit.
Old February 29th, 2012, 06:07 AM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post

I find in playtesting that the Fyorlags hold up well enough to strike a Unique Hero with Poison, but they die pretty soon afterwards. Perhaps their defense needs a bump... Though I would say the attack is just high enough to suit the purposes of the unit.
Too bad nobody thought of that, it's a good idea!

Quote:
Balancing a high end cost for a common hero with bonding (and his option isn't that good either) usually also needs some butt kicking stats. The Ragweb Spider lacks this. I'd up his move or defense by 1.

A 4/5 common hero is new to the game, but that's only a bad thing in the Wild West.

@Kaemon:
A spelling trick I use is that the double ass in assassin.

That being said, I'm not sure if he's worth 35 points. Yes he can get height or a glyph easily, but he has 3 attack power (4 with height). Plus 3 defense and melee typically means that range trumps him and his spy ring every day of the week.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old February 29th, 2012, 10:46 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
flameslayer, yes, there is a mixup on the card. one of the very few mistakes made by awesomeunleahsed in creating cards for me. That'll have to be fixed soon.

Sorry about that. Tell me when you've decided on any other changes and I'll fix it.

Old March 1st, 2012, 02:48 PM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

I have a few notes on Kokoichi:
Twin Blade Special Attack: Should this be a special attack? There's no reason to use the normal attack here if they have the same value. This power may need a secondary effect. As well, the "in addition to..." bit is unnecessary- see Ornak.

Samurai Bonding: You may want to change this to "after revealing an order marker on Kokoichi" to avoid Kato Katsuro issues, even if putting them both in the same army is impractical. You may also want to rename it, as this is not traditional bonding. Compare the Blade Gruts to the Axegrinders.

Samurai Leadership: The name of this one also bugs me. Leadership powers boost move by a number of spaces, not to a maximum. As well, the wording cold probably use some smithing. Try "Unique Samurai squad figures that you control may move up to 8 spaces, as long as they end their movement adjacent to Kokoichi."
Old March 5th, 2012, 09:08 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT
I will probably not be updating the main thread for about a week due to the fact that I will be moving in a couple of days. When I get back, every figure which has not been commented on between now and then will be pulled down.
Old March 5th, 2012, 10:11 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Dang it! And I was getting to enjoy having Jeff around the house. Someone needs to fetch my Coca-Cola, right?

PS: I do not know if Jeff is MegaSilver's brother, but that was the only name that came to mind.
No, no, my brother is Duckman, who is on this site. (And that's not his name. )

By the way, thanks for looking over the Horse.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards