Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old January 23rd, 2012, 12:56 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Chas and I played about 4 games of BattleLore scenarios in the Heroes expansion. I won 3.

Old January 23rd, 2012, 09:59 AM

LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby!

Broke out Runewars over the weekend. It took me a while to get the rules down (I think I'm still learning) but all in all I like it. So far I've played the Chaos Lords and the undead dudes. I like that the combat is very different from any wargame I've played before.

Last edited by LilMoochie : five minutes ago.
Reason: You think it's mindless drivel now? You should have seen it before.
LilMoochie's Maps, LilMoochie's trades
Old January 23rd, 2012, 11:36 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Stabbins from Dungeon Run

Ciridin from Runebound Midnight
Old January 23rd, 2012, 12:08 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Played Alien Frontiers last night against my mom and brother.

We all ended up tieing for 10 points.
Old January 23rd, 2012, 01:17 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Stabbins looks fantastic, I'd love to see more of the Dungeon Run crew painted.
Old January 23rd, 2012, 01:56 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
Stabbins looks fantastic, I'd love to see more of the Dungeon Run crew painted.
Thanks! Vargag is on the table now, so should have him done sometime this week.
Old January 23rd, 2012, 08:27 PM

B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker

Had an awesome gaming weekend. It's not often I get to play these many games with school in the way.

2x Blood Bowl: Team Manager
Tina's brother, Eric came over on Friday so we played this once. It was a first for all of us and it's definitely a fun game that has a lot more strategy than you'd imagine it to have. Tina chose the Reavers (Humans), Eric chose the Grudgebearers (Dwarves), and I the Skavenblight (Rats). This match was a lot of fun because it was so cutthroat. I can imagine what a four player game would be like. Tina's Reavers are the Blood bowl champions with the scores as Tina - 42 fans, Matt - 38 fans, and Eric - 36 fans.

The second game we played on Sunday with only two players. Tina chose the elves and I the orcs. Tina won with 38 fans and I had 30 fans. This match was still fun, but lacked the "oomf" that the three player match had. I think it has something to do with a small flaw in the two player rules. We decided to make a house rule for two player matches so the next time we play, we'll see if it resurrects the aggressiveness of the first game.

1x Ascension
We played this on Friday and taught Eric. Nothing much to report about other than it was fun as usual. I won with the scores as Matt - 82, Eric - 69, and Tina - 61.

1x War of Honor
We decided to get back into this one. Tina chose the Spider Clan and I the Crane Clan. I struggled against the might of the Spider. I think my downfall was when I was so bold to attack her after she attacked me. I thought it would throw her off seeing me go for a counterattack, but my forces were too weak to handle it and I couldn't quite recover. Tina won this one.

1x Elder Sign
We tried to seal Nylarthotep (I think that's how you spell it), but he awakened, which was a first for us in having an ancient one awaken. We dwindled his health down to five, but he devoured us. This is our first loss ever in this game, but also the first time playing a rule the right way, being that I screwed up its interpretation in the past.

2x Nightfall
We mixed all the expansions and went at it. I won both games. 1st game tina had 13 wounds and I had 7. The second game Tina had 16 wounds and I had only 1 wound.

It takes a revolution to begin evolution...
www.myspace.com/theautimis - Check out the Heroscape inspired song, "Valhalla's On Fire" at this link!!! (lyrics included)
Old January 23rd, 2012, 11:51 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Speaking of Rattus... I just placed an order from Auggies a couple days ago, and one of the Pathfinder minis I ordered is going to be used to replace the black pawn in Rattus: The Dire Rat!
The order came in today! Here's a picture of the rat on the board next to the black pawn that he will replace:

(OK, as you can see in the picture, the Dire Rat figure came in without its base. I've sent a message to Auggie's and hopefully it will be taken care of...)

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old January 24th, 2012, 12:00 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Interesting, Jim, I think he looks really good without the base. Is it stable? I might prefer him that way, if it was removed cleanly & Prince Charming is not tippy.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 24th, 2012, 12:09 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Got in a game Zombie Dice, Cave Troll and Carcassonne tonight.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 24th, 2012, 02:58 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

More BattleLore today. A Spider vs. Spider battle. The Dwarf army beat the Goblin army.

Old January 24th, 2012, 11:44 AM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Interesting, Jim, I think he looks really good without the base. Is it stable? I might prefer him that way, if it was removed cleanly & Prince Charming is not tippy.
Agreed, I like him better without the base as well.

In gaming news, I won a 2-player game of Stone Age last night 173-154.

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games