Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old August 21st, 2009, 12:58 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Re: Hexes in Texas 2009 - NHSD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
I will say this, the reavers are officially put away. I am not sure what I will be playing, but it won't be rats. I am considering doing the same thing for the Stingers, but just not quite there yet.
I'll believe it when I see it. You'll probably just show up with two squads of Krav.
How about you? you leaving the 'trons at home?

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old August 21st, 2009, 01:05 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I will say this, the reavers are officially put away. I am not sure what I will be playing, but it won't be rats. I am considering doing the same thing for the Stingers, but just not quite there yet.
I'll believe it when I see it. You'll probably just show up with two squads of Krav.
Yep, I've got several ideas this year for a new douche bag-erific army.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old August 21st, 2009, 01:42 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yep, I've got several ideas this year for a new douche bag-erific army.
I hope it's Vipers!

Old August 21st, 2009, 04:58 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

Quote:
Thanks Dignan. It is cool with me.

DrL was acting like I was all totalitarian or something so I wanted to open it up. Personally I wouldn't mind a variant but whatevers.

however there's no mention of kravs or nikita's...

humm should I bring taelord again? or maybe dust off Q9 and bring him back? maybe something just totally random.

any suggestions?

cheers
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old August 21st, 2009, 05:10 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Rod, please don't bring that 4th Mass/Raelin/Taelord thing again. What a demoralizing battle that was! And it took FOREVER!

I suggest you bring something with Nagrubs in it!

Last edited by CheddarLimbo; August 21st, 2009 at 05:43 PM. Reason: I also suggest you sign up for the Dog Days of Summer! ;)
Old August 21st, 2009, 05:33 PM

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Whatevers....I am just tired of rat rat games.

The last time I was faced with having to play one I completely threw sensible tactics out the window just to get the game over with as soon as possible; this was in a tournament.

The easiest way to avoid a rat on rat game is not play them yourself. It is as simple as that.

Old August 21st, 2009, 05:38 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

but that was a fun setup
nagrubs....humm turka might be fun

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old August 21st, 2009, 06:28 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm fine with whatever point total we come up with, but I'm in agreement with Dignan in that I do not want a variant on top of that. As Dignan stated, we have other tournaments for that very thing. (Richardson Open and the Wacky Tournament come to mind, as well as CL's Dog Days of Summer (shameless plug for you, CL )).

That being said, if we want a variant without having an actual variant, perhaps we can have people tell us their armies up front. No secrets.

If Dignan and R˙chean are as good as they say(Dignan ) or think(R˙chean ) they are, then consider it a challenge and post your army.

I'll do the same.

Here ya go:

Zelrig 185
Grimak 120
Nilfheim 185
Isamu 10

All bases covered.

Next

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; August 21st, 2009 at 06:28 PM. Reason: I just made that army up, and it's not half bad. Hmmmm...
Old August 21st, 2009, 08:03 PM

oh please...if you guys think that is somehow important you are freaking delusional.

Buck up!

Pathetic, I tell ya, pathetic.

Last edited by R˙chean; August 21st, 2009 at 09:45 PM. Reason: are DrL and rym really this insecure? at least Rodriquez has a nutsack
Old August 21st, 2009, 08:49 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sunday

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old August 21st, 2009, 09:44 PM

Sunday ....hmmmm...so that is 2 that can make Sunday but cannot make Saturday.

Can the rest of you make either day?

Old August 21st, 2009, 09:48 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I should be good for either day.

For any point value.

For any variant.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; August 21st, 2009 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Because I do have cajones.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day