Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

View Poll Results: Which day is Best for NHSD in Portland OR
November 8th 6 66.67%
November 15th 1 11.11%
November 22nd 0 0%
October would be better! 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 29th, 2014, 05:06 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation
Re: Vote - Oregon/Washington NHSD 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROADRAGE View Post
I voted for October as well, but would change my vote to Nov 8th. The 15th is the only Saturday that me +2 can not participate.
Are Sundays bad for you?
Old September 29th, 2014, 05:10 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Chiming In

I feel like I have something on the 15th and I also feel like the 22nd is bad but I have nothing concrete to support these statements.

~Dysole, informationally
Old September 29th, 2014, 05:45 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

So it seems the 8th may be the day. Any thoughts/options on a venue? I can try to get either of the churches I am involved in. The one closest to my new digs has even more room than the one from last year.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old September 29th, 2014, 06:19 PM

ROADRAGE is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROADRAGE View Post
I voted for October as well, but would change my vote to Nov 8th. The 15th is the only Saturday that me +2 can not participate.
Are Sundays bad for you?

Sundays are ok for us minus Nov 16th.

Tourney record 99-20 headsup(23 tourneys)10-4 team (3 tourneys)0-1-2 ffa
25 master sets,4+ of every terrain exp.,every hero and 3+ of every common. Playing since 2007.
Old September 30th, 2014, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
So it seems the 8th may be the day. Any thoughts/options on a venue? I can try to get either of the churches I am involved in. The one closest to my new digs has even more room than the one from last year.
I have confirmed with Guardian Games that both Nov 8th and Nov 15th are available for Heroscape. I just need to fill out the forms to reserve tables.

--

Here's another idea, though maybe a little strange:

Let's have an Event on BOTH days.

Folks that can only play on Nov 8th can get some games in.
Folks that can only play on Nov 15th get games in.
If anyone is free for Both Saturdays - they get Double the Heroscape.

We might end up with two smaller events .. but that could mean more games, and we could even squeeze in a C3G game and/or HoSS game.

I have enough Prize Support to split between both Events.

Thoughts?
Old September 30th, 2014, 04:18 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Not Bad

I think you'd probably want to get a full list of who could be there on what date before committing to it.

~Dysole, noting that he uncovered his 15th thing which likely jumps him firmly into the 8th camp with an outside chance at being available on the 15th
Old September 30th, 2014, 04:30 PM

I am starting a second Poll to figure out which day works best.

PLEASE VOTE

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=50901

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day