Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 18th, 2013, 12:28 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Northwest Nhsd Oct.19th

The team maps for Saturday have been added to Longy and Nomads Map Thread.

They are posted at the top of the thread and include Brunak's Garden, Pelloth's Palace, and Theskian Thruway. Multiples of each map will be built.
Old October 18th, 2013, 04:02 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

Nice looking maps, thank you Nomad.
Old October 18th, 2013, 04:29 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

So I am preparing up for the event tomorrow but I am having a problem with my truck's anti theft system going haywire so it won't start and the horn just constantly honks. Any of you guys happen to be or know a mechanic that can come tear the damn thing out? No one will be trying to steal the thing so I could care less if it works or not. Sigh... I live in walking distance of the church so I'll be there early either way.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old October 18th, 2013, 05:49 PM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have a couple of amusingly themed armies and kiddo has been talking about the tournament like it's Christmas Day or something!!

Looking forward to playing tomorrow. So it still looks like we're going to get there close to 1PM.

You think there might be a way we could get in a team game against someone? Maybe later in the day? Team format is my son's fave. He likes playing with his dad. Awww.

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday
Old October 19th, 2013, 12:36 AM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have a standardized test in the morning so I'm not 100% sure I'll make it on time. I'll still have plenty of time to play games though and I will be bringing my HoSS figures and cards. I can't wait for tomorrow!
Old October 19th, 2013, 02:01 AM

Master of Disaster is surprisingly tart

Hey last minute thing. Would someone be able to bring Van Nessing figure and card to the tournament? If someone could do this that would be great.

(I'm looking to borrow him to use for the tournament in case its not obvious)
Old October 19th, 2013, 06:31 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Totally thought I posted this already, I'll be bringing my brother and I was wondering if I could borrow 2 Microcorp agent figures.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old October 19th, 2013, 10:48 AM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker

Northwest Villains are heading out see all you guys up there. Looking forward to a great day of scape.

Tournament Record: Solo 83-21 Team 7-5
Old October 19th, 2013, 10:50 AM

ROADRAGE is surprisingly tart

@Nomad, thanks for those maps... they look sweet!

@robbdaman, I'm a horrible mechanic .

@beej, we'll see what we can swing.

@tuk, post on here if it looks like your close and I'll try and leave a spot open.

@MoD, William099 and White knight I'll bring all those figures and cards for you .

Now time to load up for game day !
</IMG></IMG></IMG>

Tourney record 99-20 headsup(23 tourneys)10-4 team (3 tourneys)0-1-2 ffa
25 master sets,4+ of every terrain exp.,every hero and 3+ of every common. Playing since 2007.
Old October 19th, 2013, 12:16 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Census Update

So I either miscounted or misplaced some Goblins. I will almost certainly need to borrow a single squad and I may need to borrow two. If someone could accommodate that would be most appreciated.

~Dysole, scurrying around
Old October 19th, 2013, 01:24 PM

Master of Disaster is surprisingly tart
Re: Census Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
So I either miscounted or misplaced some Goblins. I will almost certainly need to borrow a single squad and I may need to borrow two. If someone could accommodate that would be most appreciated.

~Dysole, scurrying around
Gotcha covered!
Old October 19th, 2013, 02:37 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm probably going to arrive at around 12:30 so it might be best if you start without me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day