Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old May 25th, 2015, 03:54 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Fill 'er up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireemblemrox View Post
Is there an index somewhere of the SoV/C3V custom glyphs?
This.

~Dysole, up way too late

And it looks like it needs the rest of the glyphs in there...

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 6th, 2015, 11:21 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

This just came up. Does the Glyph of Rannveig stop figures that don't fly but just glide. EDIT: Just read the actual read of the glyph, it only stops figures that fly.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 8th, 2015, 12:46 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

And knowing is half the battle!

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old June 8th, 2015, 04:10 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
And knowing is half the battle!

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 12th, 2015, 01:59 AM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

How do I fix a sir gilbert that has had its flag broken off?

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old June 12th, 2015, 10:46 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
How do I fix a sir gilbert that has had its flag broken off?
Super glue it back on. If it is missing, you could take a flag off of another mini and superglue it on. Or you could make one out of greenstuff.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 12th, 2015, 10:48 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Do you still have the flag? If yes, then Superglue.
Old June 15th, 2015, 02:11 AM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

When moving figures, if there is a space required to reach a certain end location that the figure does not fit on, is that location not accessible to said figure?

Also, for double spaced figures, must they have both ends on road tiles at the start of movement to get the +3 bonus to movement?

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old June 15th, 2015, 02:49 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Two for the Price of One

Quote:
When moving figures, if there is a space required to reach a certain end location that the figure does not fit on, is that location not accessible to said figure?

Also, for double spaced figures, must they have both ends on road tiles at the start of movement to get the +3 bonus to movement?
I'm presuming you are asking "If you can't fit everywhere in your movement can you not go there?"

I think but am not certain that as long as you could not potentially stop there (cyberclaw or water/lava) you're fine.

And yes the whole base must be on the road tiles.

~Dysole, helpfully
Old June 15th, 2015, 03:41 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Two for the Price of One

Quote:
Quote:

I'm presuming you are asking "If you can't fit everywhere in your movement can you not go there?"

I think but am not certain that as long as you could not potentially stop there (cyberclaw or water/lava) you're fine.

~Dysole, helpfully
I remember it as the opposite. I thought the rules specifically mentioned that figure has to fit on each space it passes & be able to physically pass through all terrain that it would pass in doing so. Except fliers of course .
Old June 15th, 2015, 09:26 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Quote:

~Dysole, helpfully
I remember it as the opposite. I thought the rules specifically mentioned that figure has to fit on each space it passes & be able to physically pass through all terrain that it would pass in doing so. Except fliers of course .
From the FAQ
Quote:
Can I shift an opponent's figure a little bit to make room on an adjacent space for mine?
You cannot move or touch your opponent’s figures. A figure can’t move through or onto a space that it can’t fit completely onto. So if Grimnak’s tail is blocking your figure from standing on a space, you can’t move there.
While this answers a question about adjusting an opponent's figure, I believe the general principle applies to all movement.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old June 15th, 2015, 10:19 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
The figure does not need to be able to physically move from one space to the next space, but it must be able to fit at each space along the way.

Constructions have been built throughout discussions over the years wherein, for example, Mimring can pass through a 1-hex hole because he can fit on the spaces before he "passes through" the hole and on the spaces after. But obviously he could not actually pass through the hole. This is another situation wherein the edge-cases in the rule-set proves the statement - it's a GAME not a SIMULATION.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's