Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Notices

Old March 7th, 2015, 11:50 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Is the Marvel starter worth it now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorcrayons View Post
That too, though I literally do make my own. As heretical as it is to say around here, I can't stand the funky heroscape card format. *gasp/shock/gnashing of teeth/rending of cloth*
You would be surprised how many people use rectangle playing card sized cards instead of the heroscape format. I'm actually part of the Art Team for C3G and I create my own version of rectangle cards and even the card is technically smaller I don't have to reduce the text size to fit. Also storage and sorting are so much easier. Baseball Card sheets and a three ring binder.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion