Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old February 15th, 2012, 09:10 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
The Walking Dead

Anyone watching this? Just watched Sundays Episode.

Great episode, the drama at the end in the saloon!

I've never read the comic, and it is really really hard not to read it right now.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old February 15th, 2012, 10:44 AM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Walking Dead

I love this show. That being said, I love the comic even more. Do yourself a favor and pick them up. They are different enough from the TV show that they don't really spoil the ride.
Old February 15th, 2012, 11:49 AM

phil413ican knows what's in an order marker phil413ican knows what's in an order marker

Great show. I was excited for the return of the second half of the season!

My Trade List

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Old February 15th, 2012, 11:52 AM

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

I can't believe they produced the second season for a low 2.6m

The numbers for it are amazaing, 4.2 share with 8m+ viewers sunday night.

First season was better, they need to get back to more of what first season was. They have to be making a ton of money in commercials right now, let's amp this budget up and make the show even better.

Old February 25th, 2012, 12:27 AM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
First season was better, they need to get back to more of what first season was. They have to be making a ton of money in commercials right now, let's amp this budget up and make the show even better.
I agree. They need to get back to the "immediate danger" theme of the 1st season, where zombies could strike at any time and they were a constant threat. In the second one it doesn't seem to be as much of a problem.
Old February 26th, 2012, 05:27 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Anyone watching this? Just watched Sundays Episode.

Great episode, the drama at the end in the saloon!

I've never read the comic, and it is really really hard not to read it right now.
http://www.amazon.com/Walking-Dead-C...0252009&sr=8-1

The first 48 issues. Do it, you know you want to.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old February 26th, 2012, 09:27 AM

Neva!

Old February 26th, 2012, 09:32 AM

cavertoney Woo who?
Cool Re: The Walking Dead

Great show and if they follow comics its gonna get back to more zombie action soon prob have to wait till next season
Old February 27th, 2012, 04:26 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

The last two episodes have been soooo good. . The second half of Season 2 has been faster and more eventful than the first imo; there's been more and more plot points closing up.

Fantastic show, been eagerly watching since the beginning.
Old February 27th, 2012, 04:53 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

I absolutely love this show!!! I can't wait for Sunday nights. Only problem is that there are only 3 more episodes this season. Good news is that they will be adding episodes for next year. Jumping from 13 to 16.

The differences from season 1 & 2 don't bother me. I'm actually a bigger fan of the human drama then of the zombie element (although the zombies sure make it fun )

I'm really interested to see what happens now with the Shane/Rick dynamic now that they have had their confrontation.

@Tom
I've read the first 5 comics you lent me. Do you know how much it's killing me to find out what happens next? You did that on purpose

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old February 27th, 2012, 05:24 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidysox View Post
@Tom
I've read the first 5 comics you lent me. Do you know how much it's killing me to find out what happens next? You did that on purpose
Maybe.

See, I give you a little taste and now if you want more we have to get together again for another game day. See, I'm evil like that. It says so right in my title.

This weeks TWD was probaby the best so far. There was a zombie sandwich on Rick, a tire and zombie head connection and a brawl between the two alpha males. Awesomesauce. The Andrea/Lori scene was great too.
Old February 28th, 2012, 12:00 PM

It was a great episode, The last couple have been really fast moving. I'd like to see them leave the blasted farm though.

ratings just in getting 7m viewers and a huge 3.8 share.

Show Net Time Viewership (million, Live+SD) Adults 18-49 rating (Live+SD)
Walking Dead AMC 9:00 PM 7.040 3.8

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV