Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old January 16th, 2015, 01:03 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
:p

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Didn't notice Part 5 was up--this just keeps getting better

...er, not that much better hopefully. I wanna win!

~TAF
Glad to hear you're liking it. I anticipate 2 or 3 parts left.

~Dysole, who believes that puts him right at when TGRF wanted (and this might also be the longest fanfic he's ever wrote written)

~TGRF, living up to his reputation.
It looked fine to me, Mr. Pedantic.

~Dysole, who doesn't have much room to talk (and thinks that this should all be finished up on Saturday)
Old January 16th, 2015, 10:04 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Fan Fic Contest: Are you the best writer?

One part left, eh? It's like the 12 Days of Christmas all over again, only actually good. Can't wait to see how it ends.

P.S. The villains are Control Alt and Delete? No Tab or Shift or Esc or ~?

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old January 16th, 2015, 12:24 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Eh

Quote:
One part left, eh? It's like the 12 Days of Christmas all over again, only actually good. Can't wait to see how it ends.

P.S. The villains are Control Alt and Delete? No Tab or Shift or Esc or ~?

~TAF
Two. One tonight. One Saturday.

And there is a certain symbolism at play. Kudos if you can figure out where I'm drawing inspiration from.

~Dysole, who might've added more if this was going to be something around novel length
Old January 16th, 2015, 05:27 PM

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Ideas?

Quote:

And there is a certain symbolism at play. Kudos if you can figure out where I'm drawing inspiration from.

~Dysole, who might've added more if this was going to be something around novel length
Fullmetal Alchemist! Gurren Lagan! Evengelion! uh... Terminator? Star Trek II... Aladdin? Hot or cold?

~TAF

Old January 16th, 2015, 07:34 PM

Heh

Quote:
Quote:

Fullmetal Alchemist! Gurren Lagan! Evengelion! uh... Terminator? Star Trek II... Aladdin? Hot or cold?

~TAF
It's one of those.

~Dysole, who will admit to not having seen some of those on the list
Old January 16th, 2015, 08:09 PM

Re: Heh

Quote:
Quote:

~TAF
It's one of those.

Well at least I know it's based on a good anime.

~TAF

Old January 16th, 2015, 09:17 PM

Animeflower

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

~TAF
It's one of those.

Well at least I know it's based on a good anime.

~TAF
I'll say it's the only anime on that list I've seen. I know that doesn't narrow it down for you.

~Dysole, who to date has actually only seen 3 anime series (all very good though)
Old January 16th, 2015, 09:29 PM

I'm gonna go with... um... Gurren Lagan! Closest to reset-storyline. If I'm right, make sure to see the other two, because they're both much better.

~TAF, who thinks that you haven't really lived life until you've seen FMA.

Old January 17th, 2015, 03:23 AM

Maybe You're Right. Maybe You're Not.

Quote:
I'm gonna go with... um... Gurren Lagan! Closest to reset-storyline. If I'm right, make sure to see the other two, because they're both much better.

~TAF, who thinks that you haven't really lived life until you've seen FMA.
I'll tell you after the contest is over.

~Dysole, who thinks he can wrap everything up in one final part tomorrow even if it ends up being a bit long
Old January 17th, 2015, 01:57 PM

I'm changing my answer to Fullmetal Alchemist. Too many thematic enemies!

~TAF, wrong about everything

Old January 17th, 2015, 01:58 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So it looks like I'll be judging either today or tomorrow, depending on when the last part arrives. Guess I better get started on your entry, TAF.
~TGRF.
Old January 17th, 2015, 02:41 PM

Ha! Better start now if you're planning on doing the judging' by tomorrow (at 11:59)!

It's really long.

~TAF

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction