Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's
Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's A place to discuss specific questions regarding Marvel rules and cards.

Notices

Old July 8th, 2007, 09:24 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!
Books of Marvelscape-INDEX

This is the index of all the Marvelscape books:

Figure List:

Destructible Objects List:
And for those who would like to check out the
Books of Heroscape click here.

And for those who would like to check out the
Books of TNT Super Customs click here.

Old July 8th, 2007, 09:30 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Great work, Firemaster!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 8th, 2007, 09:32 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Yes, Bravo to you!
Old July 8th, 2007, 09:35 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!
Now I just have to go through them and add in the synergies. Like Batman said to me, there really isn't much to add in that way, so it shouldn't take too long. I could probably add in the clarification of the 'S' symbol for everyone that has one.

Old July 9th, 2007, 03:48 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
One more thing - could you add a link to the top of this the index for the Classic Books? For convinience?
Old July 9th, 2007, 05:12 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I'm not great at links, so feel free to change it for aesthetics, Firemaster, but I believe that should do the trick.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 9th, 2007, 05:46 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
I'm not great at links, so feel free to change it for aesthetics, Firemaster, but I believe that should do the trick.
Yes, that looks like it will do quite nicely, thanks.

Old July 9th, 2007, 05:48 PM

Now we just have to sit back and wait for the expansions to come out ...

Old July 9th, 2007, 05:54 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Now we just have to sit back and wait for the expansions to come out ...
Put your feet our boys, there's a lot of room.
Old July 30th, 2007, 01:35 PM

thehandofzarquon is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I posted this in the Marvel in Classic Books and the Classic Book Index thread and figured I might as well post it here too:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I
Well... I was utterly bored a few minutes ago so I wrote up this quick lil' Greasemonkey script to add in the current Marvelscape synergies to the Classic Books, for anyone that wants it: Marvel in Classic HS Books

If you don't know what Greasemonkey is, you can read this thread I made a helluva long time ago: Greasemonkey Scripts (Firefox Extension)

Glory to the Many.
Old November 5th, 2007, 11:40 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

I have updated all the Marvel books with the 'official' card images (except the wall section, there isn't one on the site), and updated the FAQ sections.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's