Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 2nd, 2010, 03:41 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Deathstroke-brainstorming phase

I had thought of going the Evasive Strike way and making it work on range, but wasn't sure how that would go over. As far as Balantia's version, I've been wanting to use this power for a figure since I saw it but couldn't find the right one until Deathstroke. If you think about it, by using blanks and shields he is going to make your opponent think twice about attacking him, and at 6 defense it will even make Superman pause, because he is going to be rolling alot of blanks and shields thus landing some serious return hits. I do like the change to Lightning Reflexs though as well as Quick Shot.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 03:44 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Enhanced Mind
If Deathstroke has previously attacked or defended against an opponent's Unique Hero, that figure rolls 2 fewer defense dice for the remainder of the game when defending against an attack from Deathstroke.

Just some
Interesting but hard to track in big games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 2nd, 2010, 03:47 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Not to mention that it does mix his reflexs and mind, but I couldn't see getting rid of Counter Strike for it since that is also a represntation of trainning. As far as Super Strength, I saw that he has the strength of 10 men and to me that equals Super Strength. If I'm wrong I can remove it, but that amount of power would be beyod peek human levels.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 04:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oooh, this guy's going to be controversial ... my take on some revisions based on what I've read and like and don't like as much:

LIFE = 5
MOVE =6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK =5
DEFENSE =5
POINTS = ?

HEALING FACTOR
After taking a turn with Deathstroke, remove one Wound Marker from this card.

QUICK SHOT SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 6. Attack 3.
Figures roll 2 less defense dice when defending against Deathstroke's Quick Shot Special Attack. After Deathstroke attacks with his Quick Shot Special Attack, he may move up to 3 spaces. Deathstroke does not take leaving engagement attacks when moving due to Quick Shot Special Attack.

RUTHLESS COUNTER STRIKE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, if Deathstroke is not destroyed by this attack, all skulls rolled count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.

No reason to completely reinvent the wheel here, IMO. Healing Factor X without the X and Ruthless Counter Strike are awesome fits on this card, and Lightning Reflexes can be essentially folded into his special attack. You lose a tiny bit of the speedster theme this way, but he'll still play thematically against Speedsters, which is the primary goal. I like cards where the theme is subtle and doesn't always feel like it has to be spelled out.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 2nd, 2010, 04:17 PM
The Closer

I can go with that, the reason I didn't go with Ruthless though is that I haven't had it work much when playing Huntress. I agree that the new version of Quick Shot incorperates Lightning Reflexs enough that it can be replaced with the Healing Factor, but I'm not sold on switching the Counter Strikes. I admit that Huntress is deadly, but I don't see her beating Batman with ease the way Deathstroke does. I think adjusting the base stats the way you did and swapping Lightning Reflexs for Healing Factor and keeping Assasisn's Counter Strike is the way to go. also dropping his defense to 5 will weaken the Counter Strike making it a little less deadly and imposing.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 04:19 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd like to see the Quick Shot nullify Speed Dodge and the Counterstrike work from range too.

P.S. Why not Healing Factor X? Does Deathstroke not heal as quickly as Wolverine and Deadpool?

Quote:
Old September 2nd, 2010, 04:21 PM
The Closer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I'd like to see the Quick Shot nullify Speed Dodge and the Counterstrike work from range too.

P.S. Why not Healing Factor X? Does Deathstroke not heal as quickly as Wolverine and Deadpool?
Healing Factor X is more a theme for Marvel regarding the Weapon X project, at least in my mind, and it would be a major theme breake to give it to a DC character. As far as Counter Strike working from range, I'm waiting to hear what others think about it.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 04:23 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidicul View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post

Healing Factor X is more a theme for Marvel regarding the Weapon X project, at least in my mind, and it would be a major theme breake to give it to a DC character. As far as Counter Strike working from range, I'm waiting to hear what others think about it.
Agreed on it being a theme break.
If you really want to give him a Counter Strike that works on range and melee, he seems like a candidate for Evasive Strike ... (though I do kind of like that one only being on Batman).
He should beat Batman with ease already, since he has a range of 6 on his special attack ...

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 2nd, 2010, 04:25 PM

I was thinking more like this official power rather then Evasive Strike:

Arcane Riposte
When Sharwin Wildborn rolls defense dice against a normal attack, all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.

Quote:
Old September 2nd, 2010, 04:41 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Deathstroke's healing isn't nearly as good as Wolverine or Deadpood. Regular healing factor would work best.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 04:43 PM

Cool. Now I just need to persuade you guys on how cool it would be give him Ruthless Counter Strike and save something like Arcane Ripost for some future magic user type ... (Dr. Strange, for instance).

Old September 2nd, 2010, 04:44 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Cool. Now I just need to persuade you guys on how cool it would be give him Ruthless Counter Strike and save something like Arcane Ripost for some future magic user type ... (Dr. Strange, for instance).
Sometimes it feels like you type exactly what I'm thinking. It's a bit concerning, actually.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library