Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old August 24th, 2013, 03:34 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Florida Frenzy 7.0 - NHSD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnyFlame View Post
OK, I like the idea of limiting the number of figures to 17 (with 24 space start zones as usual) but keeping the point value 700.

I too would prefer Cool Stuff for the support they provide -- Jacksonvillians, please keep us informed if you further check with the store.

And I am looking for map suggestions now -- please pick some you like!

And Buddy Lee, Marvel is prohibited!

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old August 24th, 2013, 03:36 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!

Fine by me, but you might want to review / edit your first post
Tournament Format:
-Entry Fee can be either: one HeroScape related prize; other game-related prize; $10; or free but forfeit ability to win a prize
-TBA point HeroScape armies (all official figures, including Marvel)
-Prizes include $50
-Strength of Schedule is first tie-breaker

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old August 24th, 2013, 09:06 PM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

So no squad restrictions? I could play 5x Einar Imperium for 700 points?

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old August 25th, 2013, 02:29 AM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by beholderthedm View Post
I would love to see this. But do you really have the guts? I would think 4x, Empress Kiova, and the Marro Warriors could work too . . .

I updated the first post -- there is a restriction/penalty for more than 3x squads of "-1/each overage" to your S.o.S., but not outright prohibition. Marvel, however, is not allowed.
Old August 25th, 2013, 04:59 AM

randomskyfears is surprisingly tart

Have not checked in here for awhile, but good to see some discussion for the next one. I don't know how fixed the date is yet, but there is a high chance I will have to defend my thesis somewhere in that time range. It may fall slightly beforehand but could just as easily happen right after. If this is the case, I would not be able to make it since I will most likely be prepping pretty hard for my defense. Since my deadline is Nov. 1st, anytime after that would be better. If this is not possible, I certainly understand. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Either way, I will post something once my date is officially set

And of course, I need to ask if there will be any of the official customs allowed? I figure if I ask enough, it'll happen at some point
Old August 25th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I will probably attend if this is at the Maitland Coolstuff or SciFi City. I really, really want to come, but If I have to drive 150 miles to get there, it might not be worth it. Will maps be provided, or will we have to bring our own terrain?

Can't wait, I've never played in a live tourney before.

Last edited by Smithy Winfred; August 25th, 2013 at 09:22 AM.
Old August 25th, 2013, 12:39 PM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

I don't have the guts or the figures.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by beholderthedm View Post
I would love to see this. But do you really have the guts? I would think 4x, Empress Kiova, and the Marro Warriors could work too . . .

I updated the first post -- there is a restriction/penalty for more than 3x squads of "-1/each overage" to your S.o.S., but not outright prohibition. Marvel, however, is not allowed.

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old August 25th, 2013, 05:49 PM

@randomskyfears: We could move the date later -- it is not a big deal.
@Smithy Winfred: We would love to have you come. Location is not finalized, but if this tourney is not in Orlando, the next one will be.
@beholderthedm: I could loan you a couple squads (or vice versa).
Old August 25th, 2013, 07:27 PM

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Can we bring x3 of each squad? or only x3 squads total?
Old August 26th, 2013, 04:35 PM

I have two squads but let's see where the thing is happening and whether I can make it before we start pooling our Einar kyrie.
Quote:
@beholderthedm: I could loan you a couple squads (or vice versa).

Trades

My travel blog
Old August 26th, 2013, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Can we bring x3 of each squad? or only x3 squads total?
You can bring x3 of any/all squad without penalty to S.o.S., but I would imagine you would quickly run out of starting zone spaces figures (the limit is 17).

Edited: for correctness.

Last edited by BurnyFlame; August 26th, 2013 at 10:39 PM.
Old August 26th, 2013, 09:56 PM

Wait, I thought units was 17, SZ was still 24.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day