Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old May 20th, 2008, 01:40 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: Index to Excellent Threads and HS Resources

The updates continue--slowly growing the Custom section, for example. Let me know if you have any other suggestions or ideas for threads (just PM me).
Old June 11th, 2008, 11:45 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Added several more threads. You are welcome to PM me suggestions for other additions (thanks to all those who have made meaningful suggestions!). You are also welcome to include this in your sig to facilitate the ease of finding these threads.
Old June 18th, 2008, 09:01 PM
Adrian Monk

Another update--several new threads added. Thanks to Soul Shackle for noticing that I'd missed funrun's excellent Dice-Rolling Magna Carta. It's all in the first post. Please PM me with any other suggestions. And I'd love to see the Index appear in other sigs (if you like).
Old June 18th, 2008, 09:19 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

No prob.
Old June 26th, 2008, 11:53 AM
Adrian Monk

Added a substantial section on Storage questions, as well as several other threads people have mentioned interest in--the list is long, but I'm glad to have it. Hope it is helping others as well.
Old June 26th, 2008, 12:02 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Old June 26th, 2008, 02:32 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

If I were new to this site and wanted to plunge, full force, into the heart of the very best of HeroScapism; the first post in this thread would be the best reading list possible at the moment.
Old June 26th, 2008, 02:41 PM

Bixby knows what's in an order marker Bixby knows what's in an order marker

Great resource. Thanks for your hard work and efforts collecting this...
Old June 26th, 2008, 02:43 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I would +Rep the list, but I can't +Rep the same post twice.
Old June 26th, 2008, 02:56 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
I would +Rep the list, but I can't +Rep the same post twice.
So +rep the author of the list somewhere else, for he has posted many good things beyond this wonderful listing.
Old June 26th, 2008, 04:20 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
If I were new to this site and wanted to plunge, full force, into the heart of the very best of HeroScapism; the first post in this thread would be the best reading list possible at the moment.
100% agreed.
Old June 27th, 2008, 09:54 AM

Hey, I wanna be quoted!

Oh, and by the way...

Whether unfamiliar or versed in the game, The Index is requisite lore for any and every 'Scaper.

And here's a tiny URL for anyone wanting to link to The Index:

http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online