Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Notices

Old July 16th, 2010, 02:53 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: What does your spreadsheet look like?

I must say, those spreadsheets look beautiful; I really like the Life/Threat range at the end yagyuninja. I usually take the pen and paper plan, as frequently I'll start off with something and keep tweaking it in little side comments until I find an army I like.
Old July 16th, 2010, 03:05 PM

Grand Moff Venom Woo who?

My army spread sheett looks like this.

Army #1
xxx
xxxxx
xxxx
Stingers x 4

Army #2
xxxx
xxx
Minions of Utgar x 3

I then flip a coin. I try to keep it simple, ya know what I mean?
Old July 17th, 2010, 06:26 AM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't have a spreadsheet. I just have an .rtf file with a bunch of stuff listed on it. It has a lot of "or"s, "if"s, and "maybe"s. If I were using pencil & paper there would be a lot of erasure, crossed out stuff, lines redirecting, etc.

But when I look at my .rtf for GenCon 09 I find that everything but the final armies got erased. I wonder if I did that on purpose?

I never lay awake at night wondering how to design an army that will help me win 40% of my games. -- Jexik

Do NOT click this link.
Old July 17th, 2010, 09:44 AM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have a paper I write armies on sometimes, but no spreadsheet. Phone a friend = discuss with SuperEsenwein or JB.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion