Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old January 3rd, 2012, 10:37 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Auggies Games...now selling Heroscape singles and Squads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
An update. The 1x BftU Challenge

Can't have too much Auggie's.
Could you tell this to my wife...lol

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old January 4th, 2012, 06:18 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Got my package from Auggie's today! Everything was perfect!

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old January 11th, 2012, 12:55 PM

Kic22ker is surprisingly tart

Not sure I have ever commented in this thread, but thought I would state that I have made 5-6 transactions with Andrew over the past 6 months totalling about $1700 in value and never had a hitch to deal with from him. He is the primary reason my scape collection has grown because I have been able to buy larger lots to keep what I want and sell the residual to him. Thanks Andrew for making my collection possible!
Old January 11th, 2012, 01:10 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Holy Schnikes!!! $1700 in 6 months!
Old January 15th, 2012, 01:45 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just wanted to share how much I like the DC minis. I have been goofing around with qt.bangerang's versions of them that are in a pre-auggies submission thread and have really enjoyed them as a card and the overall aesthetics of the figures themselves.

I highly recommend these figures to anyone who is looking for something new to their game. Be it Heroscape or another game.

Also, Andrew when did you say the next wave of them would come out? and what can we expect from the next wave? More appendages?
Old January 16th, 2012, 09:23 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
Just wanted to share how much I like the DC minis. I have been goofing around with qt.bangerang's versions of them that are in a pre-auggies submission thread and have really enjoyed them as a card and the overall aesthetics of the figures themselves.

I highly recommend these figures to anyone who is looking for something new to their game. Be it Heroscape or another game.

Also, Andrew when did you say the next wave of them would come out? and what can we expect from the next wave? More appendages?
We have the rest of our shipment of the 4 tentacles coming at the end of Feb. What we have up currently is all we will have until then so I expect to run out within 2-3 weeks then a short period where we have none, then the bulk of the order arrives and we should have plenty for a long time and won't run out again for I'd project at least a year.

Next set we are still in the development phase and I can't really talk much about it and the scuplts aren't finalized anyway but I can say none are tentacles. We are looking into increasing the number of figures per mold and what that would do to costs (having the next set have 6,8, or possibly even 16 figures). The last project was 7 months from start till we had some in hand. Now that we know what we are doing (more or less) we could shave maybe a month off that. Ultimately I'd like to have several sets working in different stages so that there is a more continuous stream being released but that's a LOT of capitol at this point.

.....Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old January 16th, 2012, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Holy Schnikes!!! $1700 in 6 months!
Sad, but true! More like $2,000 at this point in time.

Last edited by Kic22ker; January 18th, 2012 at 11:05 AM.
Old January 18th, 2012, 06:19 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Man that Heroslayer Hydra looks cool! Andrew, do you know about how big it is? Height, Base size? I'm sure its too big for Heroscape

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old January 18th, 2012, 11:02 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Will there be a Reaper restock anytime soon?
Old January 18th, 2012, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
Man that Heroslayer Hydra looks cool! Andrew, do you know about how big it is? Height, Base size? I'm sure its too big for Heroscape
It's a "Huge" creature that's 3x3 square. It's definitely not right for a 2 hex creature. It is a very cool fig though.
....Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old January 18th, 2012, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
Will there be a Reaper restock anytime soon?
Tomorrow...finally!
.....Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old January 20th, 2012, 11:44 AM

Andrew just wanted to say thanks for the great trade recently...the DnD books were phenomenal!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales