Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old October 4th, 2011, 10:31 PM

wilabill1 is surprisingly tart
Re: Auggies Games...now selling Heroscape singles and Squads

I just noticed that you are not listed on the left-hand side of the homepage as a site supporter anymore. What happened? That link is how I always got to your website.

Buylist + good traders

Updated 3/19/2018
Old October 5th, 2011, 12:43 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Auggie, I noticed today that you are stocking some Heroclix. Do you plan to expand that offering? (Please say yes.)
Yes, we are working our way though a bunch of older stuff we have laying around. We started with FF since that's what we had the most of but we have other sets as well. Depeding on how it does I might start doing new stuff (though I hate dealing with DIamond / Alliance).
.......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old October 5th, 2011, 12:46 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilabill1 View Post
I just noticed that you are not listed on the left-hand side of the homepage as a site supporter anymore. What happened? That link is how I always got to your website.
I think our time just expired. I haven't been contacted about renewing it though to be honest I'm not sure I will. The amount was pretty high for the ad and since there is no new product my advertising budget might be used better elsewhere. I'm considering a more direct approach for Scape too by maybe spending those bucks on contests and such (like the holiday event ones I agreed to).
......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old October 7th, 2011, 06:16 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Woo! I just recieved an order from Auggie's! This one was over twice as large as my previous order, which had a few wrong figures in it. So I was expecting that there may be a few missing/wrong figures, but this order was perfect! Thanks Auggie!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old October 8th, 2011, 01:12 AM

Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Woo! I just recieved an order from Auggie's! This one was over twice as large as my previous order, which had a few wrong figures in it. So I was expecting that there may be a few missing/wrong figures, but this order was perfect! Thanks Auggie!
Andrew at Auggies is quick to reply, quick to ship, and quick to fix mistakes. I have yet to hear of a person that has been dissatisfied with him and his site. I recommend the site regularly and think it is quickly growing into the one-stop-shop for minitures. Now, if only they would start adding some Monsterpocalypse singles....

My Maps
Upcoming M.A.R.S. (Mid-Atlantic Regional 'Scapers - PA/MD/NJ) Events Thread
Old October 8th, 2011, 03:16 PM

Kic22ker is surprisingly tart

I have done 5+ deals with Andrew over the past three months...A+ all the way!
Old October 21st, 2011, 09:54 PM

ullarted has disabled reputation

Hey Auggie are you going to those four hex glaciers out anytime soon?
Old October 21st, 2011, 10:48 PM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!

I need SO much I don't know where to begin..lol

PM me about any custom scenery
Old October 22nd, 2011, 04:17 AM

onibaku06 is surprisingly tart

A short story:

I purchased the new Legend of Drizzt Board game Tuesday, and noticed that the Water Elemental monsters are the same ones that are used in HS. (Well, shape wise. The color is off) Auggies is selling these minis for $0.99, so if your looking to build an Elemental army, hit up Auggies for those Water Elementals. I just did.

Seldom in life is the right thing to do and the easy thing to do one in the same.

-Unknown
Old October 22nd, 2011, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ullarted View Post
Hey Auggie are you going to those four hex glaciers out anytime soon?
We aren't behind shipping (though we are checking in used stuff but should be caught up this week) so if you have a pending order shoot me a PM or email with your name and I'll check on it. Something may have happened and we skpped your order. Pretty much, if you order isn't out within 2 days (usually 1 day) always emails us to see cause it's a high likelyhood somthing might be up if it isn't in the mail.
......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old October 22nd, 2011, 01:52 PM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!

I bought TONS of fortress items from there. Seriously happy with buying from there. Too bad no AA there..lol. I only need four more figures!!

PM me about any custom scenery
Old October 22nd, 2011, 04:19 PM

ullarted has disabled reputation

Whoops should have been more clear on what I meant . I meant the custom 4 hex glaciers that you showed a picture of on the site a couple (months?) ago. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales