Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 29th, 2017, 03:59 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation
Re: The New York City Gang Of Four

I highly recommend the Vulcanmech Incendiborgs. @Gurei-Ornery devastated me with them one time while I was down in the Merryland of a @Dad_Scaper tournament. They're a very fun C3V design.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE

Last edited by Johngee; January 29th, 2017 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Kormecked tripoes
Old February 5th, 2017, 08:41 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I'm working on two armies: one Classic, one C3V. Robots, aliens, and agents so far. K. will be over on Monday (tomorrow) to freebuild the board. Giant Bugs of course work too for a Sci Fi theme!

Thanks for the suggestion, John. Its been a while since the VI appeared on our board.

(Edit) K. was over to build the board. I suggested a couple of changes, one of which was to add some water. He said "water on a spaceship?" So since the back story is not developed, and its not a ship belonging to any of the players, I suggested it might be from an amphibious race. It does look sort of like a giant frog in outline, come to think of it!

Last edited by chas; February 8th, 2017 at 07:40 AM.
Old February 8th, 2017, 11:00 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

KOLAKOSKI SCIFI SCAPE

We played two games. I was teamed with Taeblewalker for the first, and we got beaten pretty badly, and surrendered before the end. My army was:

C3V

VulcanMech Incindiborgs
Rygaran
Sentinels of Grax
Sgt. Drake I
Havech Eradicators x3

In the second game, teamed up with Sherman Davies, it went right to the end in a total nail biter. There were only two of us still in the game, and I won with only 2 Microcorp Agents left!

CLASSICS

Major Q9
Sgt. Drake II
Krav Maga Agents
Microcorps Agents x3

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion