Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old December 2nd, 2011, 09:41 AM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Filthy the Clown's Customs - Stingy Jack's back!

Light em up! I have been working on another figure modification...Tor-Kul-Na:

He was a bit more difficult to light up (compared to the Greater Ice Elemental), as I had to remove the head, bore out his eyes, drill a small hole through his torso, then run the battery leads to the LED (which rests at the base of his head), then reattach the head and patch up the torso; the battery itself currently resides on his back.

I have a long list of modifications that I wish to apply to this figure, so look for more information and photos in the near future.
Old December 6th, 2011, 09:07 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: Filthy the Clown's Customs - Stingy Jack's back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
That rocks, FtC!

By far the most unique figure mod I have seen. Great work!
Old December 23rd, 2011, 04:01 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Filthy the Clown's Customs - Electrified TKN pic added

looks good! Maybe you can have his head attached with magnets so you can remove as needed?
Old December 27th, 2011, 09:31 AM

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Filthy the Clown's Customs - Electrified TKN pic added

My Xmas Custom content entry:

This card was fun to make; sure, it needs some tweaking, but who can resist those luscious Xmas colors (snot green, anyone)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
looks good! Maybe you can have his head attached with magnets so you can remove as needed?
Great idea, thanks!
Old February 14th, 2012, 04:57 PM

Re: Filthy the Clown's Customs -Added Big Daddy!

My entry to Lamaclown's Valentine's Day custom contest:

All I can say is that she was the only entry representing Vydar.
Old February 14th, 2012, 05:20 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Huh. I must have missed you posting your Christmas entry. Busy time of year I guess.

Big Daddy Xmas

You went big with this (it's even in the name!) and it works. He's a brutish Santa. I feel it's a bit weak on the Xmas theme (he's really just a teleporting brute), but fun design regardless.

I'm unsure of Not On The List! since it takes place before moving. With the Ogre Warhulk I understand how it works, but it's not as clear here. What if he moves out of engagement? Or is he just not allowed to do that if he rolls 11 or higher?

Voluptia

Great name choice. The choice of Vydar seems fine, though she looks like an Ullar kyrie, she's wearing the blue color used by Jandar, Vydar, and Aquilla.

It's a really nice design overall, in concept and theme. Like the personality. The only thing I find odd is that she's an Archer with Range 1. I assume you mean that the only arrows she shoots are love arrows, but it still seems odd. But it does keep down the cost, as a ranged flier has an intrinsic value.
Old February 14th, 2012, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Huh. I must have missed you posting your Christmas entry. Busy time of year I guess.

Big Daddy Xmas

You went big with this (it's even in the name!) and it works. He's a brutish Santa. I feel it's a bit weak on the Xmas theme (he's really just a teleporting brute), but fun design regardless.

I'm unsure of Not On The List! since it takes place before moving. With the Ogre Warhulk I understand how it works, but it's not as clear here. What if he moves out of engagement? Or is he just not allowed to do that if he rolls 11 or higher?
He puts the rage back in the holiday season, to be sure. I really like the thought of brute Santa air dropping from the sled to start the game. I agree that Not on the List could use a bit of wordsmithing; in a nutshell, if you want to move him, and he is engaged, you have to roll the 20 to see if you must attack that figure, regardless if he is a friend of foe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Voluptia

Great name choice. The choice of Vydar seems fine, though she looks like an Ullar kyrie, she's wearing the blue color used by Jandar, Vydar, and Aquilla.

It's a really nice design overall, in concept and theme. Like the personality. The only thing I find odd is that she's an Archer with Range 1. I assume you mean that the only arrows she shoots are love arrows, but it still seems odd. But it does keep down the cost, as a ranged flier has an intrinsic value.
She is wearing Heirloom blue. Her personality tended to fit in best with Vydar, who really is a mercenary at heart. And yes, she only shoots love arrows; she is meant to weaken bonding heroes or just heroes in general, similar to Morsbane...Where the threat can sometimes be enough to dissuade certain movement.

Many thanks for the excellent feedback!
Old February 14th, 2012, 05:55 PM

vikinglad knows what's in an order marker vikinglad knows what's in an order marker
Re: Filthy the Clown's Customs -Added Voluptia

I really like this Voluptia custom. Cool sculpt and a fun special ability. Just a suggestion, but how about making her "Tricky" instead of "Mischievous," so she can offer a boost to her Vydar friend Otanashi?
Old February 14th, 2012, 10:16 PM

Re: Filthy the Clown's Customs -Added Voluptia

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikinglad View Post
I really like this Voluptia custom. Cool sculpt and a fun special ability. Just a suggestion, but how about making her "Tricky" instead of "Mischievous," so she can offer a boost to her Vydar friend Otanashi?
I felt that MISCHIEVOUS better reflected her personality, more so than TRICKY. I suppose the two are rather similar, though.

Thanks for the feedback!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards