Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 10th, 2008, 10:02 PM

Altron_ZERO Woo who?
Re: North Carolina, Triangle NHSD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I would suggest that If it is a ride situation that is holding you back, perhaps J-Unit, you could ask Altron for a ride if he lives near you. He goes just about every Sunday.
id be cool with that.

Old September 11th, 2008, 02:52 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeOfSauron View Post
Quote:
I would like to do a Tournament. Then again a giant epic battle sounds great too.
I would like to see both of these.

Also, anybody else into making customs/repaint figs? Could we do a little side custom display/contest?
You know what , that's actually a really good point. Granite, last time we started building at 11:00 am and finished around 3:00 pm or 4:00 pm, If we do a tournament first just like last time, we can have a long break by eating some pizza and cake (oh yes there will be a cake), then we could have time enough for all who are interested, to stay and do the big map thing. What do you think? Too much or is this possible.
Old September 11th, 2008, 11:49 AM

NC_Hero is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeOfSauron View Post
Quote:
I would like to do a Tournament. Then again a giant epic battle sounds great too.
I would like to see both of these.

Also, anybody else into making customs/repaint figs? Could we do a little side custom display/contest?
You know what , that's actually a really good point. Granite, last time we started building at 11:00 am and finished around 3:00 pm or 4:00 pm, If we do a tournament first just like last time, we can have a long break by eating some pizza and cake (oh yes there will be a cake), then we could have time enough for all who are interested, to stay and do the big map thing. What do you think? Too much or is this possible.
Griffin, why not set up the Gladiator game for after the tournament. We can even build it before the tournament starts because the terrain is flat & the only other set(s) necessary are castle sets.

-NCH

P.S. I hope the cake is not a lie!
Old September 11th, 2008, 02:39 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I was actually going to suggest that after I got someone to agree with the idea first.
Old September 11th, 2008, 02:54 PM

Quote:
I was actually going to suggest that after I got someone to agree with the idea first.
For those of you who don't know what we are talking about, you can check it out here:

Hosting an Epic Heroscape Game- Enchanted Grounds & Taelord’s Coliseum
http://www.hasbro.com/games/kid-game...nity/Designers

G-M you like?

-NCH
Old September 11th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Forums Good I Has

J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker

Sadly, I have to announce that I can't go to NHSD. I just found out I have a soccer tournament sceduled for that weekend. Oh well, at least that will give someone else a chance to win.

I try might try to make it the weekend after it, though. The only problem is I have games every Sunday, so the only chance I'd have is to make it on a Saturday. Maybe we could try a Saturday game day.

Old September 12th, 2008, 05:45 AM

Oh no! That stinks. You do realize that Oct. 18th is a Sat. right? On the subject of another HeroScape night, Altron, Shef, ScaperChick, myself and about 4 other friends have been talking about starting another group in North Raleigh on Friday nights. We just need the right location. If you have any ideas let me know and I hope to see you at some of those soon as well.
Old September 12th, 2008, 12:04 PM

Quote:
On the subject of another HeroScape night, Altron, Shef, ScaperChick, myself and about 4 other friends have been talking about starting another group in North Raleigh on Friday nights. We just need the right location. If you have any ideas let me know and I hope to see you at some of those soon as well.
The right location is my house on Saturdays...

-NC_Hero

Last edited by NC_Hero; September 12th, 2008 at 12:33 PM.
Old September 12th, 2008, 02:02 PM

Well I don't mind going to your house every now and then Hero, possibly tomorrow, but I am trying to set up something in the North Raleigh and Wake Forest area. It gives me alot of hope for the future of Heroscape when I see tons of people starting to play and really enjoying it.
Old September 12th, 2008, 04:31 PM

Altron_ZERO Woo who?

i know a comunity center thats bout 10 mins from me (optimist park). they have a small room that i bet we could borrow on friday nights if they dont already have another program going on.

Old September 12th, 2008, 04:54 PM

Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Hero View Post
Quote:
For those of you who don't know what we are talking about, you can check it out here:

Hosting an Epic Heroscape Game- Enchanted Grounds & Taelord’s Coliseum
http://www.hasbro.com/games/kid-game...nity/Designers

G-M you like?

-NCH
I doubt it would work to have both a battle royale and a standard tournament on the same day, and since it sounds as though there's middling at best support for the battle royale, I'd just as soon figure that we're going to do a standard Swiss-style tourney setup. I'm a little less familiar with the idea behind the Coliseum scenario, but I do think it'd be cool to have something a little different to put together. NC_Hero, if I take charge of the tournament, would you be willing to take charge of setting up and running the Coliseum?

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons, even death may die.

Heroes of StarWars 'Scape / North Carolina 'Scapers
Old September 12th, 2008, 06:14 PM

Hero, say yes and you live, say no.. and well, Caesar hopes that the gods will have mercy on your soul for the beasts and the crowd will not! (chanting) "fight, fight, fight, fight"

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day