Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old November 2nd, 2008, 11:40 AM

Wolverine is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Wolverine's Customs (Starting Carnage)

First post

Anyway, haha. I've been a member here before, but that was back in the day. Way back. So, since then I've just kinda looked around but recently I have had a larger interest in Marvelscape.

I'm currently doing repaints and...reshaping, I guess you could say, to make "new" figures. So far I've got a Carnage repaint of Venom, and a Rulk repaint of Hulk. I'll slap up some pictures in time.

I'm now at the step to make cards, but before I'd like to get some input on what you guys think are key components of Carnage. Brainstorm some abilities you could say. I've looked at the Carnage customs here by GreyOwl and Jack O' Blades (who is a personal friend of mine) but I would like to create my own version. And hence why I am here now

What are some things that you would say are "trademark" characteristics of Carnage?
Old November 2nd, 2008, 02:01 PM

STEALTHRULER is surprisingly tart
Re: Wolverine's Customs (Starting Carnage)

For the Rulk (Red Hulk, had to use wiki.)

Gamma Wave Radiation
Whenever the Rulk attacks a figure and at least 1 skull is rolled roll the D20. 1-4 nothing happens. 5-12 the figure recieves 1 wound. 12-17 the figure recieves 2 wounds. 18+ the figure recieves 3 wounds. This is added to the Rulk's normal attack.

For Carnage

Thought Displacement
Instead of a normal attack, Carnage may use Thought Displacement. When using Thought Displacement roll the 20d for any 1 figure withing 6 line of sight spaces of carnage. if you roll 1-12 nothing happens. if you roll 13-17 you may remove an order marker from the targeted card. 18-20 you may take a turn with the targeted figure and then remove an order marker.

Heat Vulneralbility:
If Carnage steps on a Lava field tile, he immediately recieves a wound. if he steps in magma, he is immediately destroyed.

Vampiric Touch:
Instead of his normal attack Carnage may use Vampiric Touch by using the D20. if you roll a 1-15 nothing happens. if you roll a 16-20 the figure recieves 1 wound every round for the rest of the game.

My Customs My Maps
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." Ephesians 2:8-9

Last edited by STEALTHRULER; November 2nd, 2008 at 09:23 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2008, 10:43 AM

Monk has disabled reputation

Hey Wolverine, I did the same thing, that is, making my own carnage.
The Heroclix one was above my price range. As to abilities I just gave him
enough to be tougher than Spiderman or Venom but not so tough as they
couldn't team up to beat him. ??? Well, he kinda works out.....
Expel Spikes(for a ranged attack), Swing Line 4 (for the whole spider thing), Vampiric Drain (mines a little different here and goes with a successful attack) and finally Counterstrike (for toughness)...Anyway mine
is on my link, below, somewhere.....Welcome back.
Old November 3rd, 2008, 10:32 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Always looking forward to seeing another more talented artists repaints. I can make the cards, but I really have to hand it to you guys who can make the figures. I'm sure I will be impressed.

As for abilities, you should make the Carnage and Rulk your impressions of the characters. I know for myself each figure has its own spin based on my interpretation of their powers. Good Luck!

Old November 16th, 2008, 12:10 PM

STEALTHRULER is surprisingly tart

Another one for the Rulk, it's a weakness, becuase wikipedia says he gets dizzy if he gets to angry.

Over Aggravation:
When the Rulk recieves up to 5 wounds he rolls one less defence die. If he recieves 6 then he rolls 2 less defence die, and so on until he is dead.

My Customs My Maps
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." Ephesians 2:8-9

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations