Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 17th, 2011, 06:58 AM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!
Re: NHSD 11 Peoria, IL 10/15/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot View Post
I didn't make it into any pics, but at least Nilfheim and my dicebox did.

Before I get into my battles, I had a great time playing, thanks to Ryougabot for hosting, and thanks to GFF for giving us such an awesome place to play.

I deliberated long and hard on which army to bring, and finally decided upon a strong defensive army with a big powerful and hopefully speedy hero. With that in mind, I brought along Nilfheim, Eldgrim and Knights of Weston x4 (ok, I only took KoW's x3, I borrowed the last group from Mac122. Thanks again, dude.)

My plan was for Eldgrim and the Knights to go out and thin my opponents' ranks a little, then once Shorty dies, my 7 move dragon could swoop in and help polish off the rest of the enemy. Battle reports are below, if I messed up on someone's army, I apologize.

Match 1 vs. WarriorOfEberron on Arctic Divide (deep snow and slippery ice)
My opponent brought Cyprien, Krug and Stingers x3. I thought that the snow and ice would be my downfall since the bulk of my army has a move of 4. The kid brought Cyprien straight up against Nilfheim in my start zone where the dragon and a couple of height enhanced knights were able to make quick work of him. The other knights truged up and over the snow and ice to deny Krug from getting onto the same level as they were. The potent stingers whittled away at the knights, but fell to the dragon and eventually, dragon and knights polished off Krug.

Match2 vs. Boromir 96 on Fire Isles
Boromir briught Cyprien, Sonya and Stingers x5. This map was made for Cyprien and Boromir used every bit of cunning to work the vampire to his fullest. Boromir had Stinger Drain kill him 5 different times in this match. By the time his Stingers were dead, all I had lost were a pair of Knnights and Eldgrim. A speed enhanced NIlfheim jumped into the fray to work on the vampires. And then disaster struck. Cyprien jumped out, chilled the ice dragon with one casual roll of the d20 and then proceeded to feast on the blood of 14 additional knights. I think at one time, I had given the vampire 4 wounds, but he just kept coming back. He'd lfit across the board, never landing in a spot where more than 2 knights could attack him.

Match 3 vs (all I know is his last name) on Swamp Thing
My opponent brought out Tor-Kul-Na, Isamu, Stingers x3 and Nagrubs x3. My knights took to the edges of the map while his Stingers went through the middle. I tried to hide when I could, and limit the number of attacks he could make as I closed in. I had to bring in Nilfheim earlier than I wanted to or get shredded. Nilfheim stayed on the perimeter which kept him higher than Opponent's forces. I worked over some Stingers and the occasional shot at Tor-Kul-Na and the 'Grubs. Once Tor-Kul-Na got to the Knights, he trampled every one he encountered. It wasn't pretty. I was finally able to bring the Hivelord down as I split a pair of knights who had Tor-Kul-Na against the edge of the map. Tor-Kul-Na moved to trample one of them, disengaging from the other. Both disengaging dice found their mark and saved me from utter disaster.

Round 4 vs Jetjake on Ticalla Sunrise
Jetjake brought Cyprien, Marcu, Phantoms x3 and Stingers x3. I don't remember much about this game right now, except that I had discovered the wind glyph and had to keep a knight or two close by to keep Jetjake from putting a Stinger on it and keeping Nilfheim from flying all over it. I was able to avoid the chilling touch, and whittle down the Stingers. He brought Phantoms out lastly, but they weren't much use against the defensive minded knights.

Round 5 vs Infectedsloth on Marr Highway

Sloth came at me with a different build than I had seen all day: Cyprien, a Fen Hydra, Sonya, Drow Chainfighter, Marcu and Phantoms x2. I was able to jump his Hydra with Knights boosted by the movement glyph, plus a road movement glyph and take off two heads before the beast could begin attacking me. Cyprien jumped into the fray only to be hunted down by Nilfheim and the Knights, Marcu turned on his master, attacking and wounding someone (not sure who) and perishing before he could hurt my troops. In the end, I surrounded Sonya with Knights and Ice Sharded (?) her from afar with the dragon.

4-1 on the day, losing only to Boromir, who finished 2nd. I missed winning my faction by one SoS point. I had a great time playing, was happy to bring Ryougabot's synergy chart home with me. It'll go on the wall at school for my club members to use. I also brought home Ryougabot's 'Scape CD and can't wait to listen. Thanks to everyone who played, and I hope to do it again next year, maybe even dragging a son or two along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot View Post
If you will have me, I would love to host next year...with or without prize support.
I thought you did a tremendous job, thanks for making it all happen.

Oh, for everyone who asked about the dice, they were ordered from Chessex.

Last edited by legoboy; October 17th, 2011 at 07:53 PM.
Old October 17th, 2011, 10:04 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

WOW!!you had to play 4 Cyprien armys!!!!He's pretty popular.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old October 17th, 2011, 10:50 AM

Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker

This is my brainstorm of tournament ideas from last year. If I had run the tournament in Peoria this year, I probably would have used #1. I've always wanted to do a draft tournament as I think that is the way HeroScape is best played, but the extra time required always deterred me from running one. (Note that there are three approaches listed below.)

Another idea I've been toying with is limiting the starting zone size (say to 12 hexes) to see how that affected the armies played.

I doubt I'll be running another event in the future and I didn't want these ideas to be lost, so feel free to use them if you like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar
Ideas
1) No unique squads or multiples allowed.
(Only unique heroes, lone uncommon heroes, and solo common squads/heroes.)

2) Sideboard: Bring 600 points of figures, select a 450 point army after you see what your opponent has brought.

3) Draft #1: Every map has a set of figures assigned to it (e.g. RotV Master Set figures). Players draft from that pool prior to playing at that map.

4) Draft #2: Every player brings a set of figures. Before playing the game, player's figures are combined into a pool and armies are drafted for play.

5) Draft #3: Players draft from a single common pool prior to the tournament.

6) Jexik's Shake-up

More Rules
1) Limit Starting Zone to 12 Hexes
Old October 17th, 2011, 11:19 AM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
WOW!!you had to play 4 Cyprien armys!!!!He's pretty popular.
Four Cyprien armies, four armies with Stingers. Yours was the only vampire that took me out.

By the end of the day I was sure I was going to have vampire nightmares.
(Which Mrs. Legoboy and Captain Canuck have each had.)
Old October 17th, 2011, 11:58 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

kevindola’s battle report

My Army
185 Zelrig
300 10th Regiment of the Foot x4
485 Point Total

We played faction wars last year and My Zelrig Einar army went 6-0 en route to winning the championship. That year I brought Z, 10th x 3, and had Crixus for gladiator support. In only one match last year was Crixus useful and then only marginally so, so I decided to burn the extra 15 points and take a 4th squad of England’s finest anti-revolutionary boys. Then see if Z and the 10th could do it again.

Round 1: vs. briaka (#???, 2-3)
Army: Nakita Agents, Krav Maga Agents, Dund, Mika Connour, Black Wyrmling x 2
Map: Burial Marsh
Glyphs: Move +2, Summoning, Move +2

First Round and I’m facing an army with NO unique squads. Zelrig was feeling a little disappointed but we must carry on. Briaka took initiative and sent out his baby Braxi out to claim some glyphs. Glyph #1 was move +2, this allowed the wyrmling’s twin brother to have enough oomph to get glyph #2 which was….another move +2. Super speedy Vydar army forthcoming. My #1 sent Zelrig out to the NE perched on height and sent a Z bomb into his base targeting Mika and 2 Kravs. My 1/3 produced no damage however. Turn #2 saw the Wyrmlings go again and claim Glyph #3 it was the summoning glyph. Used to bring forth a Nakita Agent. My 10th moved out next and fired upon the wyrmling taking one down. The nakitas responded by hitting Zelrig for a wound and killing a 10th Reg. The end of the round saw smoke powder fail, and a Nakita goes down, as does the last of the Wyrmlings.
The 10th Regiment take over from here for me. I claim one of the move glyphs and use the road to tie up some Kravs and spear them with the bayonet. Dund makes an appearance, but his crippling gaze (which would have been devastating for my all order markered up 10th Regiment) fails twice. The bayonets eventually take down Dund. I lose some more 10th but the move glyph with the road on this map proves very valuable as I am able to quickly engage Kravs, and the smoke powder only hit once. Mika gets tied up and is unable to use any fancy shadow tricks even on this shadow map. Mika takes down a few more 10th regiment and puts a few wound on Zelrig, but eventually…and I mean it takes a while, Mika succumbs to the firing squad.

Casualties: 7 10th Regiment were lost, 4 wounds on Zelrig

Round 2: vs. Jonathan (briaka’s son) (#X, Y-Z)
Army: Major Q9, Krav Maga Agents, Microcorp Agents x 2, Otanoshi
Map: Ruins of Pine Tree Marsh
Glyphs: Massive Curse, Move +2

I’m taking the tour of Marshes today as I go from Burial Marsh to the Pine Tree Marsh…or at least what’s left of it as it appears to be in ruins. Oh No! Q9. I did not have to face Q9 last year and was glad for it, but now after facing a unique heavy Vydar army. I have to do it again while squaring off against Q9.
Jonathan claims the first initiative and sends the 10 move Otanoshi over to the first glyph. Massive Curse (I hate this glyph), now we roll for the 29 figures on the board. Otanoshi herself is killed with a 1, as well as one of the Microcorp agents. I lose 1 10th regiment to the curse, but the big boys are spared. Zelrig flies out cautiously on turn 1. Q9 enters the fray in turn 2, but his Queqlix fails to find the mark on the heightened Zelrig. I contemplate ignoring Q9 to go for the microcorp in the base, but decide that the Major must be dealt with. Zelrig claims height against Q9 in the center of the map, but his 3 skull bite is blocked. Q9 manages 1 wound to the heighted Zelrig on his final turn, and Zelrig’s teeth bite again this time hitting Q9 for a wound.
Round 2 sees the 10th regiment come out as well as the Kravs and the Microcorp. Kravs claim a big move glyph which help the microcorp take height. Zelrig takes a few more wounds, but the all 10th regiment assault with height and wait then fire takes down Q9 by the end of the round.
The bayonets end the Kravs reign on the move glyph and the 10th regiment take over on the move booster. The Microcorp and Kravs continue to take down 10th here and there while pinging Zelrig. Eventually though, the move boosted 10th regiment are able to gain height or bayonet. And the microcorp are not rolling for their armor. They all fall as the 10th regiment are able to overrun the remaining agents.
This was a good match. I thought the heighten agents were going to be too much for the 10th to get to, but Zelrig still on the board was able to draw some fire away from the 10th and let them get close enough to use their bayonets. Great match.

Casualties: 6 10th Regiment were lost, 5 wounds on Zelrig

Round 3: vs. infectedsloth (#X, 3-2)
Army: Cyprien, Sonya, Fen Hydra, Phantom Knights x 2, Marcu, Drow Chainfighter
Map: Mole Hills
Glyphs: Removed with agreement from opponent

Sloth sent out his Phantom Knights first. Zelrig flew in to meet them but whiffed on his first Majestic fire, allowing the targeted Phantom to gain height and ping him for a wound. Zelrig was able to take one out (honest to goodness, this was his first kill of the tournament…don’t know how I won 2 matches with Zelrig not making a single kill), as the Hydra advanced and then the 10th.
Somewhat of a blur, the next turn saw a few more Phantoms go down and a few more wounds on Zelrig as the Phantoms pounded on him. The Hydra moved into striking distance.
Round 3 saw the Hydra finish off Zelrig with his 4 attacks, but it was costly as some heighted 10th regiment shot off 2 heads. Hydra moves in deeper and takes out a 10th but doesn’t survive another barrage. A phantom knights goes down too, leaving 2 of them.
Round 4 sees the Phantom knights take out some 10th and Cyprien move into striking range. The 10th regiments wait then fire does not manage to take down the 2 remaining phantoms despite the wait then fire. The range bonus and height is too good.
Round 5 was the clincher. I had about 12 10th remaining when Cyprien swoops in and takes down 1. The wait then fire counterattack puts 3 wounds on the vampire. He flies in deep trying to take out 2 10th but another failed CT and a failed attack leaves him at 3 wounds, and the 10th counterstrike hits him hard felling him and the 5th phantom knight.
Round 6 has the 10th finishing off the last Phantom Knight. And Marcu coming into the party. He takes down a 10th regiment reducing me to 10, but Eternal Hatred activates and I plop him in the water where 4 attacks of 4 from the 10th finish him off.
The rest of the game is the chainfighter and Sonya getting taken out, although the Chainfighter does take down 2 more 10th to score infectedsloth another 75 points.
This was an intense match. Some great rolling taking down Cyprien early was really crucial because Zelrig didn’t do hardly anything. The Hydra getting taken down without being able to do much after killing Zelrig was huge too.

Casualties: Zelrig, 8 10th Regiment

Round 4: vs. Tomrza44 (#3, Jandar Champ, 4-1)
Army : Omnicron Snipers x 5
Map: Embattled Fen
Glyphs: Exposed Wound Glyph

Very poor matchup for Tomas. And on top of that, it was a bad map for his snipers too, as this is a very flat map. Zelrig wins initiative and on the second turn, (after surviving a few potshots from the sniper) is able to score a Z-Bomb into the starting zone wiping out 3 Snipers. Z takes a few wounds after the snipers take height on the level 3 zone on the top of the map, but he retreats south taking out a 4th sniper. Tomas also sends a sniper in the height above my base and takes out some 10th.
Round 2 has Zelrig taking out 3 more snipers while absorbing another wound or 2. The 10th finally take out the pestering sniper after he had taken out 3.
Zelrig goes down in round 3, but this leaves 6 snipers vs. 13 10th regiment. Despite height, the 10th are able to charge at the snipers and even take down 1 of them with the wound glyph. Eventually the snipers are overrun. Too many whiffs from them and it was as tough map and matchup.

Casualties: Zelrig, 6 10th Regiment

Round 5: vs. Boromir96 (#2, Utgar Champ, 4-2)
Army: Cyprien, Sonya, Stingers x 5
Map: Invasion

Boromir and I were the last two undefeated people at 4-0. I was nervous about this map, because the jungle could allow his figures to get the extra defense against Majestic fire. Plus Cyprien could always put a hurt on you. This was the second game facing Cyprien and I felt I got luck the first time.
I win initiative and send out Zelrig. Some Stinger advance but Z blocks. My second move since Zelrig to the barricaded 7 spaced tile right above his base. The Z bomb takes out 3 stingers in his base, though Sonya blocks. Cyprien is #2 and fails his CT, but hits for a wound. Zelrig retreats (disengage miss) slightly on turn 3 and takes out a 4th stinger. Cyprien double fails.
Round 2 sees Zelrig again disengage (miss) and firebomb another 3 stingers in the base. Zelrig takes another wound or two before retreating. He takes out another couple of stinger, leaving his death toll at 10 (maybe 9) stingers. The 10th start to advance, and as they do Cyprien after 3 CT fails, hits Z with a 20. Dead dragon. Thankfully he had already put a huge dent in the stinger force.
Cyprien skirmishes with the 10th regiment for a while. He has height and jungle from attacks from my starting zone. I am reluctant to move them and lose the wait then fire bonus, but Cyprien is able to eat a few stragglers. Finally, Cyprien retreats with 3 wounds on him and having eaten some 10th.
The remaining 5-6 stinger come out advancing north. I send some 10th regiment that way to meet them, but send another south to encroach on the retreated Cyprien. The stingers and 10th trade casualties, but the 10th are more numerous. The single soldier I sent at Cyprien hits him for his 4th wound.
The stingers try to back up Cyprien, but the jungle now works for the 10th and they hold off the attacks. On the final turn of that round, Cyprien succumbs to wait then fire, the stingers aren’t far behind, and Sonya can only cry as her true love perished.
Zelrig broke the stinger force which is really what would win me this match. If Cyprien had hit the 20 CT on Z on his first try instead of his 4th try…..well I don’t think the British flag would have been waving at the end.

Casualties: Zelrig, 7 10th Regiment

Tournament Championship: vs. Boromir96 (#2, Utgar Champ, 4-2)
Army: Cyprien, Sonya, Stingers x 5
Map: Ember Canyon Road

There were 3 people sitting at 4-1 after the 5th round. Boromir96, Tomrza44, and legoboy. I hadn’t played legoboy yet (Nilfheim and Knights army), but my opponent for the championship was chosen by Strength of Schedule tiebreaker, and that turned out to be Boromir96. So after using a d20 to decide the championship map, we started setting up on Ember Canyon Road for a rematch
I won initiative and Zelrig Fired off a Majestic Fire into his base that wiped out 4 stingers. The stingers counter attacked but missed. Zelrig responded by destroying another 3 Stingers. This time though a stinger drain and 4/4 attack with a 0/5 defense put 4 hearty wounds on Zelrig. He retreated to the road to avoid the lava roll, but still killed an 8th stinger.
Round 2 say Zelrig take down a 9th stinger before succumbing. Cyprien became involved at this point and tried some funny business in my base. He retreated though after taking 3 wounds and only killed a few 10th regiment. This time he didn’t have the jungle cover and wasn’t as sturdy. The next advantage this map gave to my army presented itself as the 10th regiment were able to use their higher range from atop the mountains to better against the stingers. Eventually there were only 2 stingers left, Cyprien, and Sonya, vs. 13 10th Regiment. Cyprien ate one of his own Stingers to heal himself to 3 life and flew in to give a last stand against the 10th. He double failed of course and the 10th Regiment bayoneted him back to the underworld. The lone stinger managed to take down a 10th, but they charged the canyon and eliminated the stinger and the Wife.
I really couldn’t have asked for a better map against Boromir’s army. The 10th being able to outrange the stingers and Zelrig getting starting zone blasts off on turn 1 were the critical points of this match. Boromir gave me two good games, and I know I’ll have my work cut out facing him next year.

Casualties: Zelrig, 4 10th Regiment

Summary: Zelrig and the 10th took back to back General Wars Tournament Championships in Peoria, and I was quite happy with how they played. I was nervous against some of my opponents who didn’t lean on squads, but the 10th took up the slack and then some when that occurred. Again, there were a lot of new faces at the tournament which is great to see, and I look forward to seeing them all again next year or hopefully sooner. Rumor is that General Wars won’t be back next year, so Z and the 10th maybe be put on the shelf, but they’ll always be lurking ready to return when called upon

Last edited by kevindola; October 17th, 2011 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Cleaning up for Syntax
Old October 17th, 2011, 12:15 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Great event! Thanks to Ryougabot for pulling it all together!

Had a blast at my first tournament! My only regret is that with my "perfect" 0-5 record, I couldn't help anyone's strength of schedule.

I don't remember all the details of the battles - a couple went so quickly they are just a blur.

In Round 1, my Aquilla Wyvern-Blue Wyrmling-Spider-Deathchaser army was soundly defeated on Bad Moon Rising by EvarScarcarver's Braxas-Evar Scarcarver-Gorillinator force. Learned a valuable lesson: if you wound Evar, finish him off right away. Frost Rage with a few wounds is devastating. Braxas did well with her Acid Breath, too. I only managed to finish off 90 points. Evar and Braxas were both wounded, but I didn't finish either.

In Round 2, my army fell almost as quickly to a Stinger-Nagrub-TKN build. The battle lasted a bit longer than the first due to the heavy snow and slippery ice on Arctic Divide (who's bright idea was that? Oh, yeah, nevermind ). TKN moved up for a closer look, didn't even work up enough of a sweat to eat a Nagrub.

I fared a little better in Round 3 on Ember Canyon Road. My troops fought bravely against Briaka's Krav-Nakita-Mika-Dund-Black Wyrmling army. Destroyed 290 points, but took too long to get rid of Mika. Mika was on a shadow with Dund occupying a defense glyph. If I had knocked her out a few turns sooner, I had a chance.

Round 4 started well for me against a Marcus-Legos-Archers-Parmenio-Sacred Band-Guilty army on Broken Skyline. The Deathchasers earned their battle pay by tying up the middle. Parmenio fell quickly to the DCs and a Wyvern. I hacked through several Legos before the DCs fell. By that time, the Spiders were in the mix and helping out. My first Wyvern wreaked havoc for a while, but after he fell, and the second entered the battle, it was quickly destroyed. The last of the Spiders and the 2 Wyrmlings did what they could. In the end, I had taken out Marcus, Parmenio, all the Legos and I believe all the Sacred Band. Unfortunately in the process I had lost all but a single Wyrmling. An Arrow Volley took him out. Still, I destroyed another 290 points and had a chance to win, so it was a good match for me.

In Round 5, I faced off against Briaka's son and his Q9-Microcorp-Krav force on Fire Isles. DCs did a little bit of damage as did the Spiders. The Wyvern and Wyrmlings took out a few figures, too. I managed to knock out everyone except Q9 (I think?) who did take 1 wound. I benefited from a few bad Queglix rolls which kept me around longer. Destroyed 300 points before falling and had a chance to win.

The best thing about the day was how much fun it was. I knew going in that I would probably not win a game. I was right, but it didn't matter. I got to play Heroscape all day and met some great Scapers.

Thanks to those that voted for me for the Sportsmanship award! That was humbling. Used my GC (along with a little cash - don't tell my wife!) and picked up some Star Wars minis for customs. My son enjoyed seeing those and the Heroscape comic book I brought home as well.

Thanks again to Ryougabot and to everyone involved for making it a great day!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 17th, 2011, 12:32 PM

jetjake knows what's in an order marker jetjake knows what's in an order marker

Shouldn't Battle Reports go in the Battle Reports Thread?. Boromir96 has already created one for us.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=38019
Old October 17th, 2011, 03:02 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetjake View Post
Shouldn't Battle Reports go in the Battle Reports Thread?. Boromir96 has already created one for us.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=38019
Probably should. Didn't know it existed until your post. Did I miss the announcement?

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old October 17th, 2011, 06:38 PM

WarriorOfEberron is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoboy View Post
Match 1 vs. (not sure if he had an online name) on Arctic Divide (deep snow and slippery ice)
That would be me.

Last edited by WarriorOfEberron; October 18th, 2011 at 09:32 AM.
Old October 17th, 2011, 06:39 PM

WarriorOfEberron is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoboy View Post
Match 1 vs. (not sure if he had an online name) on Arctic Divide (deep snow and slippery ice)
That would be me.

Huge thanks to Ryougabot and Just For Fun for getting this all together. Let's do it again!

Last edited by WarriorOfEberron; October 18th, 2011 at 09:31 AM.
Old January 6th, 2012, 11:35 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You know,I was thinking about this Tournament the other day,And I realised that I had never practiced with my army before I had used Variations before,But I had never even played with that army

On a side note,I saw this,
Quote:
Everyone received a good sportsmanship ballot. All participants voted for the most sportsmanlike opponent the encountered. The winner was Mac122 with three votes. There was a 2 way tie for second with two votes a piece. Every other vote was for a different person. Statistically, this tells me that this entire group was sportsmanlike.
And I thought,How can every person get a vote,And some people get more than one? statistically,that's impossible,unless some people voted twice.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old January 6th, 2012, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
You know,I was thinking about this Tournament the other day,And I realised that I had never practiced with my army before I had used Variations before,But I had never even played with that army

On a side note,I saw this,
Quote:
Everyone received a good sportsmanship ballot. All participants voted for the most sportsmanlike opponent the encountered. The winner was Mac122 with three votes. There was a 2 way tie for second with two votes a piece. Every other vote was for a different person. Statistically, this tells me that this entire group was sportsmanlike.
And I thought,How can every person get a vote,And some people get more than one? statistically,that's impossible,unless some people voted twice.
"Every other vote was for a different person" not "Every person received a vote". So, assuming everyone voted, there were 4 people who did not receive votes - 2 extra votes for winner and 2 extra votes for the 2nd place finishers.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day