Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old September 23rd, 2012, 08:13 PM

Leotheanimal87 is surprisingly tart
Re: NHSD: SoCal Slaughter! 2012

I'm starting to get the feeling that this won't be happening

“Sometimes when you shout your wishes into the void, the void looks back and smiles” -HMK WELCOME BACK HEROSCAPE! I never stopped believing!
Old September 23rd, 2012, 09:03 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leotheanimal87 View Post
Even if you have a low turnout, you can still have a tourney and have fun! Don't let low numbers ever scare you off. The first tourney I hosted (and went to) only had 4 people total!
Old September 24th, 2012, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Even if you have a low turnout, you can still have a tourney and have fun! Don't let low numbers ever scare you off. The first tourney I hosted (and went to) only had 4 people total!
Thanks Megasliver You're right! I will go if whoever can make it is still down to play

“Sometimes when you shout your wishes into the void, the void looks back and smiles” -HMK WELCOME BACK HEROSCAPE! I never stopped believing!
Old September 26th, 2012, 04:45 AM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Man. This is sad. My first NHSD was '08 and we had something like 36 players. Someone should PM all the known SoCal scapers.

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]
Old September 27th, 2012, 04:28 PM
SoCal League Member

Detrimentalman is surprisingly tart

Worse case scenario we could just play some free-play epic Heroscape...

It's likely I'll be there.

I am missing various figures, probably borrowed and never returned. My initials SMT are on the underside of the base on all of my figures, thanks in advance for returning them upon discovery...
Old September 27th, 2012, 06:36 PM

warriorneedsfoodbadly is surprisingly tart

I PMed everyone that showed on last year's blog, and a few that didn't - except boom, who has sadly moved away.

Maybe, we could have various boardgames going concurrently with the Heroscape for those that may have more interest in that?
Old September 28th, 2012, 04:30 AM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Boom moved away!? Where to? I miss that guy.

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]
Old September 28th, 2012, 05:29 PM

WreakLoosE has disabled reputation

I will be there... I poke my head in here to see whats going on once in a while looking for some game time... So I,m In.. I used to get updated by email. but our page got hacked with spam so I may have missed some things..

Don't worry, This will only hurt a little. But for you.. I will try to make it hurt worse.
Old September 29th, 2012, 08:01 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Still tentatively planning on being there, with either 1 or 2 smaller versions. SSX may or may not play (you know how he is). The little one (actually, he's a middle child now) is 6 and can play, but isn't particularly good at losing, so I'm still not sure how that's going to work out.

I'm perfectly willing to do Sunday instead if that'll get hivelord to the event.

Also, for obvious reasons, I'd strongly favor allowing C3V units. We want to keep the game alive and dynamic, right? If we let the unit choices stagnate, we're going to have people losing interest (which, actually, we already seem to be having). I think C3V is the best hope we've got for fighting that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old September 29th, 2012, 11:47 PM

philowar is surprisingly tart

I might be able to attend. I wouldn't be too crazy about C3V though. Classic Scape never gets stale for me.
Old October 1st, 2012, 11:05 AM

Glad to see people are still willing to go I don't mind moving the date if it works for some people. Also as far as C3V goes, I'm really not too thrilled in using them since I don't own any and I don't think a lot of in SoCal really play with C3V

Old October 1st, 2012, 10:46 PM

philowar is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Glad to see people are still willing to go I don't mind moving the date if it works for some people. Also as far as C3V goes, I'm really not too thrilled in using them since I don't own any and I don't think a lot of in SoCal really play with C3V
Not sure about everyone else but the date is fine with me. My real concern is that I'm going to get slaughtered by all the competitive and/or squadscape armies. My collection is pretty small nowadays and comprised of mostly B-ranked units with maybe a couple of A rated heroes (my favorites mostly). Also, I haven't had the chance to play in a long, long time so I may be a little rusty. If I had a better sense of what to expect that would be helpful. I'd hate to show up on a different page than everyone else, so to speak.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day