Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old January 2nd, 2015, 07:09 PM

iamadoorknob is surprisingly tart
Are C3V and SoV units sold anywhere?

So I'm a bit new to these terms. How does an army become a "SoV" or a "C3V"? And does someone manufacture these, or do you just have to buy them from their respective sets if you want to use them?
Old January 2nd, 2015, 07:10 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Are C3V and SoV units sold anywhere?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamadoorknob View Post
So I'm a bit new to these terms. How does an army become a "SoV" or a "C3V"? And does someone manufacture these, or do you just have to buy them from their respective sets if you want to use them?
SoV and C3V are designed by groups on this forum using prepainted figures from other games.

This thread contains the announcements of figures that will be used. I believe @Koolster25 was compiling a list in another thread, too.

Edit: SoV = Soldiers of Valhalla. This group accepts nominations of customs created by individual designers. The judges in this group playtest the figures and vote on whether or not to induct the unit. There are other layers of approval to ensure the custom fits in the combined Sov/C3V and are balanced with the official Hasbro units.

C3V = Classic Custom Creators of Valhalla. This group designs figures from the ground up much like the "official" Scape units developed by Hasbro.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 2nd, 2015, 10:42 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Are C3V and SoV units sold anywhere?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamadoorknob View Post
SoV and C3V are designed by groups on this forum using prepainted figures from other games.

This thread contains the announcements of figures that will be used. I believe @Koolster25 was compiling a list in another thread, too.

Edit: SoV = Soldiers of Valhalla. This group accepts nominations of customs created by individual designers. The judges in this group playtest the figures and vote on whether or not to induct the unit. There are other layers of approval to ensure the custom fits in the combined Sov/C3V and are balanced with the official Hasbro units.

C3V = Classic Custom Creators of Valhalla. This group designs figures from the ground up much like the "official" Scape units developed by Hasbro.
Here is a link to the thread where I've compiled the names, sets, etc.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51190
Hope it helps!

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs