Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 20th, 2024, 05:32 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: The BOOKS of Heroscape INDEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha View Post
Poor Sam Brown.
I never really considered how much of a grey area he's in. He's been both released in card form and unreleased in figure form. Maybe we need a subforum for "Released but also Unreleased Units" to put him in. /s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
I know Guru mentioned this, but I want folks to know that Sam is completely official. He is approved and tested and was design back before D&D Heroscape came out. He was one of our favorites and seeing him arrive like this really makes me feel good.
He is 100% official and "released", just consider him equally rare as "One Ring" Magic card with one lucky person having the prototype figure as lucky as Post Malone.

https://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1477

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units