Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old February 25th, 2009, 11:13 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The books of HeroScape in pdf format

I have just updated the first four parts of this project, and those of you that have already downloaded them should/could download them again.

The following changes were made:
1. Some rulings have been reworded for space and uniformity.
2. Double space figure rulings have been added where appropriate
3. The top and bottom margins have been adjusted to allow for a little more space on a page. It was needed.
4. A footer has been added containing version info, and a unit name on the right side of the page. Having the unit name on the right side was a request at some point, to make leafing through pages easier, but I did not quite know how to fulfill that request and still maintain the clean look. I think the new look really works.

The version is "Beta version" right now, and I might update the beta version without keeping track of changes. So, in the future there might be several slightly different vesions of the same page out there all labeled "Beta version". However, once this is complete, it will go to "Version 1.00" in it's entirety, and any update after that on a page will have that page's version number increase. Do not let that withold you from printing these, though. The updates are (and have been) overall minor, and the current and previous version should be quite useful.

Part 5 has been sent to quozl for review. I will post it as soon as I get the corrections back from him. I am also still soliciting for more reviewers!

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format
Old February 26th, 2009, 08:35 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just posted part 5. I also made some minor layout changes in the "Synergies" sections to the first four parts. No need to download them again unless you are really, really set on having the absolute latest. There were absolutely no content changes in the first four parts!

Old February 27th, 2009, 09:17 AM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

I noticed the card for the Sentinals of Jandar has the wrong height on it. Your text below the card is correct, but the image of the card is wrong.

If you are taking the card images from the Hersoscape site, it is known that several of them are wrong (most notably the flagbearers). It may be better to use images from the "Books of..." posts.

BTW - great job on these.
Old February 27th, 2009, 09:38 AM
Seeker of the Last Word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
I noticed the card for the Sentinals of Jandar has the wrong height on it. Your text below the card is correct, but the image of the card is wrong.

If you are taking the card images from the Hersoscape site, it is known that several of them are wrong (most notably the flagbearers). It may be better to use images from the "Books of..." posts.

BTW - great job on these.
Well, it is a picture of the old card. That card was actually printed and given to people. My thinking on it was that it gives you a chance to see the un-errata-ed card.

The quality of the cards from Heroscape.com is consistent and very high. In a few cases I have had to resort to other images, or use photoshop to modify a card (wave 2 cards had some that had really screwed up hit zones, and some others were just missing). In most cases I have been satisfied with how I've been able to get the picture to look, but in one case in particular (Concan the Kyrie Warrior) the quality of the scan on here was not great, the colors were all of and my color correction efforts did not pay of as much as I had hoped for. So, if I half feel I can, I will use the card from Heroscape.com.
Two questions:
- Should I go in and correct the Sentinels card (I can shop a 6 in easily enough) or leave it?
- What's wrong with the flagbearers?

Old February 27th, 2009, 02:05 PM

andyhartog Woo who?

For continuity I would change it.
Old February 27th, 2009, 03:10 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertDD View Post
- What's wrong with the flagbearers?
The costs are wrong on a couple of them and I think the wording on the special is wrong on another one of them (not sure on the last item).
Old February 27th, 2009, 06:16 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Hatamoto Taro

From Hasbro's site:

Actual card:
Old February 27th, 2009, 08:47 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

ok, that's good to be aware of....

Thanks for posting!

Old February 27th, 2009, 08:54 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

If you haven't done so already, hit RobertDD with some (or some more) +rep, this project is awesome.

-insert signature here-
Old March 4th, 2009, 12:05 AM
Seeker of the Last Word

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
If you haven't done so already, hit RobertDD with some (or some more) +rep, this project is awesome.
Thanks for that endorsement, Paul.

I just uploaded two more parts, 11a & 11b: Large expansions. The combined file was too large so I had to split it...

Part 11a
Part 11b

Now, is anyone still downloading these?

Last edited by RobertDD; March 4th, 2009 at 12:16 AM.
Old March 4th, 2009, 01:46 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Kinda - I was waiting for you to finish everything and am planning on grabbing it all in one swell foop!

~Aldin, wondering if it was supposed to be "fell swoop"

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old March 4th, 2009, 07:23 AM
Ruler of the Damned

Quote:
Yep -- keep up the good work on these.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units