Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old February 20th, 2009, 03:16 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The books of HeroScape in pdf format

I really like these....keep them coming!
Old February 21st, 2009, 11:15 AM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

As you wish!

I have just updated the first post with a link to the Wave 1 units (part 3).

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format
Old February 22nd, 2009, 08:38 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

These are really quite wonderful, RobertDD. Thank you!
Old February 22nd, 2009, 09:05 PM

andyhartog Woo who?

I'm fairly new to heroscape and new to the site. These help greatly to learn the interplay between the figures. Thanks alot for the time and effort.
Old February 22nd, 2009, 09:47 PM

JANDAR88 has disabled reputation

This is really cool, thanks. While it downloads, i think i will +rep you.

BLACKMOON'S SIEGE
Heroscape Wave 9 / Coming in July of 2009
(Everyone do this)
Old February 22nd, 2009, 10:22 PM
Likes the Look of Grungebob

KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby!

These are really awesome. Now I just gotta come up with the ink to print them all...
Old February 23rd, 2009, 02:36 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just posted:
The Books of HeroScape Part 4: Wave 2 - Utgar's Rage

Have fun, and let me know what you think. All your positive comments definately keep this effort going strong!

Old February 23rd, 2009, 02:55 PM
Likes the Look of Grungebob

KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby!

Woot woot! 1st to download it!
Old February 23rd, 2009, 03:11 PM

andyhartog Woo who?

They're terrific been waiting here online for a day and a half. Keep up the great work.
Old February 23rd, 2009, 03:14 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

Guys, I really would like some editors on this. More eyes catch more, and different people look for different things. These pages are chock-full of data that needs double checking, reworded rulings that need screening, and synergies that could stand a look over as well.

So, if you feel you could help and you think that might be fun (which it is!) drop a line in this thread or PM me.

Also, the 4 parts out now can use that extra careful look over as well. I already saw that Shiori can't really profit from Agent Skahen's cover fire, but I am sure you guys will find more than that!

Old February 23rd, 2009, 03:22 PM

andyhartog Woo who?

Minnions in rulings an extra For example,
Old February 23rd, 2009, 04:19 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyhartog View Post
Minnions in rulings an extra For example,
Great catch, Andy, but boy, did it take me to read that 7 times before I understood what you meant....

So, yes, please read these carefully and let me know all the stupid stuff we forgot to change! I am not perfect (though close to it, as I have to keep reminding my wife) and all help is hugely appreciated!

PS: If at all possible, try and put the errors a little less cryptic than Andy did.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units