Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: If Hasbro came out w/ heroscape books, would you buy them?
YES!!! ALL HEROSCAPE THINGS ARE BELONG TO ME!!! 10 16.39%
No, the game is enough for me. 9 14.75%
Yes, if it came packaged with an exclusive (EOV, Nerak, New things, ect.) 21 34.43%
Uh, what's Heroscape again? (Yes this is a joke option, don't pick it) 6 9.84%
Yes, but only if it were well written. 15 24.59%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 6th, 2007, 10:47 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
If Hasbro came out with Heroscape Books...

Just wondering what your thought is. D+D has a few book series, and considering how Heroscape is officially(close enough) under WOTC, there is a distinct possibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old September 6th, 2007, 10:51 PM

Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Where is the option: Yes, if they are well written.
Old September 6th, 2007, 10:52 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Where is the option for.....

CANT WE JUST LEAVE IT AS A FRACKIN GAME AND STOP TRYING TO MAKE OTHER STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old September 6th, 2007, 10:55 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Sorry, I can't add options to the poll, or delete this one... ugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old September 6th, 2007, 11:03 PM

that guy has disabled reputation
I'm verrry picky with my reading. Pretty much just Dragonlance and Sword of Truth books for me. I highly doubt they would be that quality but if so I would read them.
Old September 6th, 2007, 11:10 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara

CANT WE JUST LEAVE IT AS A FRACKIN GAME AND STOP TRYING TO MAKE OTHER STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What part of ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha's Poll
No, the game is enough for me.
... Didn't you understand?

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old September 6th, 2007, 11:12 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
Quote:

What part of ...
Quote:

I guess my NO needed to be stronger.
Old September 6th, 2007, 11:17 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
Quote:

What part of ...
Quote:

I guess my NO needed to be stronger.
See, now that makes sense!

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old September 7th, 2007, 03:16 AM

beaglegod has disabled reputation
I think books would be a great addition to flesh out the heroscape world. I love Warhammer 40k novels they are some of the best military scifi I have ever read, and realy help make the game come to life. Mechwarrior novels are also pretty good. Im sure a talented writer could do some realy cool stuff with the herscape backstory.
Old September 7th, 2007, 08:10 AM

B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker
I think it'd be great if they made books for Heroscape. Not only could it expand the story, but they could touch up on backstory from some of the more popular characters as well. Last week I was over Pilgrim's house, and Oprime was there too... We were talking about how great it'd be if they made a running cartoon series we could watch on Saturday mornings. Even a running comic series would be great too.

It takes a revolution to begin evolution...
www.myspace.com/theautimis - Check out the Heroscape inspired song, "Valhalla's On Fire" at this link!!! (lyrics included)
Old September 7th, 2007, 09:32 AM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by that guy
I'm verrry picky with my reading. Pretty much just Dragonlance and Sword of Truth books for me. I highly doubt they would be that quality but if so I would read them.

Somebody just used the words "Dragonlance" and "quality" in the same sentence and was trying to put them TOGETHER.

There are no words...
Old September 7th, 2007, 09:34 AM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
I would buy a Heroscape novel. If it was horrible I would not buy one after that though. I like books on games because they present the imagery of the world very nicely.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion