Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old August 9th, 2007, 04:06 PM

dnutt99 has disabled reputation
SUPPORT THE 'BOOKS OF HEROSCAPE'

Hey all you wonderful folks in Scape-land.
I've been scimming the threads much more recently and as I cruise through the Official Rules & FAQ's section I am noticing that there are some really good questions being debated and submitted for further clarification to WOTC / Craig & Co. I've already found a few very good questions and responses,.... and have since updated a few books and the rulings once I discovered them.

This is just a reminder to PLEASE PM THE AUTHOR OF THE BOOK FOR WHICH THE QUESTION WAS SUBMITTED! This is to say, that if a debated question has been sent to WOTC / Craig, and an answer has returned please, contact the author of that book so that they may KEEP THE 'BOOKS OF HEROSCAPE' CURRENT. This is one of the main objectives of the entire project,... to stay current with all rulings and clarfications and helping to create a one-stop-shop for any given HS unit.

IMHO, it is better to PM the author than post it in the thread because, (personally), I don't read evry entry posted within a book all the time. New rules will be easy to miss!

Thank you for your support. And if anyone has any further recommendations on how we can ensure that these Q&A sessions are reflected within the books, I'd love to hear them.

Game on!
Old August 9th, 2007, 10:38 PM

... ...

. . . kinda s l o w round these parts, . . .

But at least I got a TITLE :banana: :banana: :banana: !
A hardy nod to the admins!

9 RotV - 4 SotM - 5 DDMS - 2 MarvelScape - 7 RttFF - 6 FotV - 5 VW - 4 TT - 4 TJ - 5 GC Xclusive - 6 FB's - 1,561 Figures - 7,147 Hexes - 174.24% Complete -
(All for just $4,000 BUCKS)
Old August 10th, 2007, 01:52 AM

Will T is surprisingly tart
I'm just scared to be seen near your new avatar. Other than that, I agree wholeheartedly.
Old August 10th, 2007, 09:11 AM

Ted has disabled reputation
yeah that avatar is frightening.
Old August 10th, 2007, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will T
I'm just scared to be seen near your new avatar. Other than that, I agree wholeheartedly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted
yeah that avatar is frightening.
It's a Ballchinian from MIB2!

9 RotV - 4 SotM - 5 DDMS - 2 MarvelScape - 7 RttFF - 6 FotV - 5 VW - 4 TT - 4 TJ - 5 GC Xclusive - 6 FB's - 1,561 Figures - 7,147 Hexes - 174.24% Complete -
(All for just $4,000 BUCKS)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's