Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old September 20th, 2012, 02:48 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Auggies Games...now selling Heroscape singles and Squads

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
How do the gift certificates work? Like, buying one.

I want to get 2 $10 ones for a prize at NHSD.

Also, can you combine gift certicates in a single purchase?
Old September 21st, 2012, 10:57 AM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Do I get the Gift Certificate sent to my email, where I could print it out for a prize for NHSD?

Just want to know how it works before I buy one.
Old September 21st, 2012, 01:01 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It's just a code sent and when you buy the gift certs you put in the email that you want it sent to. Since you don't know who you're giving them to yet you can just have them sent to yourself then print up something nice with the code on it and give them that or wait until they won then buy them and have them sent then.
......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old September 21st, 2012, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggest View Post
It's just a code sent and when you buy the gift certs you put in the email that you want it sent to. Since you don't know who you're giving them to yet you can just have them sent to yourself then print up something nice with the code on it and give them that or wait until they won then buy them and have them sent then.
......Andrew
Ok, thanks!

Last edited by Sheep; September 21st, 2012 at 02:31 PM.
Old October 5th, 2012, 08:50 PM

When do you expect to get more Reaper minis?
Old October 5th, 2012, 09:03 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Next spring when the kickstarter figures roll in?
Old August 22nd, 2013, 06:50 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Have been buying a lot of the Bones: Dark Heaven figures from my local game store. I keep looking on your site to see if you are stocking them too. Is that something that you will be adding in the future?
Old August 23rd, 2013, 09:57 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

I've got lots of the Reaper Bones stuff that I don't need - if anyone wants some for cheap, let me know.

I got into the Kickstarter specifically for about 30 models, and the rest are gravy.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old December 6th, 2013, 03:01 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

@ Auggest:

I just noticed that you have a new website up and much of the minis stuff has been moved over to that new site. When I attempt to log in to the new site with my login from the old site, my login information is rejected. Do I need to create a new login for the new site? Once I do, are you able to link them somehow?
Old December 6th, 2013, 10:37 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!

What he said.

I've also got a bunch of store credit saved on my old login, and I'm hoping/assuming I'll still be able to access it with the new site.

Thanks!

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...
Old December 11th, 2013, 11:17 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hello Guys,
Sorry for my long absence in posting and such...busy busy busy. Anyway Yes, all credit will still be honored on the new site. The trick is I've not figured out the best way to transfer it over. You'll need a new login for the new site so just go ahead and sign up for that then contact me via email (not messages here as I'm not visiting as much anymore). If you have the codes for credit / Gift certs please send them but if not I should be able to look them up from when purchased.
......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old December 11th, 2013, 12:41 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

It's good that you're busy Andrew...we want you to stay in business!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales