Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old April 3rd, 2012, 03:17 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: vegie's pictured battle reports

Alright, I finished the report. Just wondering, I got a couple more battles played, so do you want them all in the space of a few days, or spread out over a few weeks?

The armies:
Spoiler Alert!

The report:
Spoiler Alert!

The next one:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by vegietarian18; July 2nd, 2012 at 11:34 AM.
Old April 3rd, 2012, 06:40 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think Vegie will take this one,But it could go either way. PKs are going to need hot dice to pierce the Golems defense.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old April 3rd, 2012, 07:57 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!
Cool Re: vegie's pictured battle reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
I think Vegie will take this one,But it could go either way. PKs are going to need hot dice to pierce the Golems defense.
Old April 3rd, 2012, 08:51 PM

Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker

These are very attractive battle reports, Vegietarian. What program do you use? Photoshop?

The next battle has some interesting synergy between Sir Dupius having a potential of 7 attack with Knight's Courage and Heirloom freeing a surrounded Iron Golem. I have wanted to try both of these strategies. My guess is Vegie's Sister because of easy OM management and multiple attacks.

Never draw fire; it irritates everyone around you.
~Murphy's Laws of Combat
Old April 4th, 2012, 01:28 PM

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey, You do realize Heirloom can't Force Orb a Golem right? Only Opponent's figures are affected.

Old April 4th, 2012, 06:31 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

3-0

I think vegie's sister will claim victory once again. I am predicting a few decisive strikes from Sir Dupuis and the multiple attacks from the phantom knights will be too much for the Iron Golems to handle. By the way, I couldn't help but notice your very cool custom dice!
Old April 4th, 2012, 07:07 PM

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
These are very attractive battle reports, Vegietarian. What program do you use? Photoshop?
I use a program called Comic Life. It's super easy to use and get used to, and I've used it quite a bit in the past. Here is a link to its site, I think that there is a free trial on there somewhere, if you want to give it a try!

Quote:
Hey, You do realize Heirloom can't Force Orb a Golem right? Only Opponent's figures are affected.
Hmm, really? I never even thought of the strategy of Forcing Orbing your own Golem, to be honest. I just wanted to have a cool-looking all Warforged army. Well, good thing that I didn't play it that way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The CEE View Post
3-0
By the way, I couldn't help but notice your very cool custom dice!
Thanks! I won them at the Chicagoland tournament that Legoboy hosted. I think Chessex is where they were made? I'm not sure on that one.

Also, I've decided to make this a weekly thing. I'm going to post a new report once a week, every monday, to give people time to get their predictions in if they're busy.
Old April 5th, 2012, 05:14 PM

cornhusker36 has disabled reputation

Vege's Sister if she is any good
Old April 5th, 2012, 05:30 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

I think your sister wins again, sorry Vegie

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old April 5th, 2012, 10:25 PM

Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Oh, I was thinking of Shotgun Blast SA, Explosion SA, etc. With those, you can target your double-spaced Iron Golem to potentially hit many enemy figures. Your Iron Golem won't feel a thing though because of Iron Tough. It's not very easy to set up, but fun to pull off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
I use a program called Comic Life. It's super easy to use and get used to, and I've used it quite a bit in the past. Here is a link to its site, I think that there is a free trial on there somewhere, if you want to give it a try!

Also, I've decided to make this a weekly thing. I'm going to post a new report once a week, every monday, to give people time to get their predictions in if they're busy.
Sounds cool, but I wouldn't have much use of it. I hope you keep doing this weekly; with the help of Comic Life your battle reports are some of the best I've seen.

Never draw fire; it irritates everyone around you.
~Murphy's Laws of Combat
Old April 9th, 2012, 03:14 PM

The armies:
Spoiler Alert!

The report:
Spoiler Alert!

The next one:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by vegietarian18; July 2nd, 2012 at 11:36 AM.
Old April 9th, 2012, 03:28 PM

Re: vegie's pictured battle reports- 4 reports released!

This one could go either way, But I'm a big fan of 10th Reg. Vegie's Dad

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports