Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Closed Thread

Old April 26th, 2012, 03:36 PM

The Bearded One Woo who?
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

I have an unopened RttFF for trade. I am looking for Heavies, Minions, Axegrinders, Tagawa Samurai, and Dividers if anyone is interested.

It's simple, kill the Zelrig.
Old April 28th, 2012, 04:31 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Just had a great trade with Porkins! He even flew all the way out to Tennessee so that he could ship it from there so I'd get it sooner
Got my end of the deal from boromir today, he was SUPER-Generous, he sent me a bunch of extras, way more than he should have done! + Rep
Old April 28th, 2012, 07:14 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Just had a great trade with Porkins! He even flew all the way out to Tennessee so that he could ship it from there so I'd get it sooner
Got my end of the deal from boromir today, he was SUPER-Generous, he sent me a bunch of extras, way more than he should have done! + Rep
Including a completely worn out die, and a slightly used toothbrush!

I'm loving Republic Commando

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old April 29th, 2012, 07:30 PM

enkidu is surprisingly tart

I've updated my trade list with some more haves and a more wants.
Old May 1st, 2012, 03:25 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

Anybody have any Summoner Wars stuff they would be interested in trading me? In particular I'm looking for the first 2 starter sets, the Benders, and the new Filth and Mercenary decks. I would also like any reinforcements that go with the above sets/decks.

I have extra ROAD and FORTRESS sets among lots of figures, most of which I won't mind parting with.

I also have some random bits that are broken from a Ticalla Jungle set if you're looking to make some customs or something.

Deathreacers should be banned!
Old May 2nd, 2012, 12:10 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by JairEmia View Post
Great trades with both Rich10 and Rocktroll, these guys were great to work with.

thanks guys!
JairEmia
Same to you! Very quick on his shipping and a pleasure to deal with.

Would trade with again!

Also FI SKIRATA is an awesome guy to deal with, very cool and patient, sent me a HUGE box of items very carefully packed and everything was organized. Would love to trade with him again.

And Phil413ican is just a really cool guy to deal with, very friend and super patient. Will always be happy to trade with him.

Dont know if mentioned it but Grisson is a great to trade with and is always generous in his trades.

Last edited by Rocktroll; May 2nd, 2012 at 12:17 AM.
Old May 2nd, 2012, 07:02 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Found 2x Aubrien Archers and 2x Axegrinders in a box of extras last night, if anyone is interested in a trade.
Old May 2nd, 2012, 09:57 AM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
Also FI SKIRATA is an awesome guy to deal with, very cool and patient, sent me a HUGE box of items very carefully packed and everything was organized. Would love to trade with him again.
Thanks! I had a great Trade with Rocktroll, he was patient with me (this was my first time trading, so I am sure it took longer on my end then usual) and sent several extras as well.

I would definitely recommend trading with him (and I can also say that his custom jungle pieces look amazing)!
Old May 2nd, 2012, 01:40 PM

Silver_Guy knows what's in an order marker Silver_Guy knows what's in an order marker

Trade list updated!!
Old May 2nd, 2012, 04:13 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

Amazing trade with bradtato! He was really cooperative and had no qualms sending again a piece he forgot. Great guy, highly recommended!
Old May 2nd, 2012, 04:28 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I had a great transaction with MechaClash. He mailed his part quickly and packaged things well. I'd definitely recommend him.
Old May 2nd, 2012, 06:24 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akden View Post
I had a great transaction with MechaClash. He mailed his part quickly and packaged things well. I'd definitely recommend him.
I'll second that...quick shipping, awsome packing job!

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online