Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

View Poll Results: Which dates can you attend?
Saturday, October 13, 2012 2 66.67%
Saturday, October 20, 2012 2 66.67%
Saturday, October 27, 2012 3 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 2nd, 2012, 05:13 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Michigan NHSD 2012 - CANCELLED

ATTENTION:

NEW MICHIGAN TOURNAMENT ANNOUNCEMENT!!

CANCELLED

DATE: OCTOBER 20, 2012

WHERE:
BC Comix in Fenton, MI.

WHEN: 12 NOON (store usually opens at 11 am for set-up)

Entry Fee: $5.00 and prize for the table if you can.

Army(s) Details/Format:

Standard 520pt Army Tournament.

Eligible Figures:

Official Heroscape Units
C3V Approved Units
SoV Approved Units

NO MARVEL

Maps...ect: WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; October 5th, 2012 at 08:32 PM.
Old September 4th, 2012, 09:06 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Michigan NHSD 2012

Awesome ZB.

I will put the word out but we have lost some of our crew to the west coast. I think I could make any of those weekends but I will have to check my on-call schedule. I will try to whip up some Halloween themed custom terrain for bonus prizes.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 8th, 2012, 12:33 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My nephews need to clear their schedule if I am going to make the drive up, but they know for sure they can't go on the 20th, and I can't make it on the 13th...so that leaves only the 27th for us.

Old September 8th, 2012, 06:58 PM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!

Did you check with Bob already on the dates or do you need me to?

damja is a Venoc Viper...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old September 8th, 2012, 08:51 PM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
My nephews need to clear their schedule if I am going to make the drive up, but they know for sure they can't go on the 20th, and I can't make it on the 13th...so that leaves only the 27th for us.
That is not good news, because I just found out yesterday that I have to work on the 27th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by damja View Post
Did you check with Bob already on the dates or do you need me to?
Not, yet...I'll give you a call...I picked three Saturdays hoping one would be OK...but as I just stated...now I have to work on the 27th.

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
Old September 13th, 2012, 04:09 PM

aerothorn is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hey All -

I don't play Heroscape myself (though it looks pretty awesome!) but I am visiting a friend in Ann Arbor and found that her younger cousin has quite the Heroscape collection, and if he could get a ride I'd bet he would love to attend your little meet-up. Once you settle on a date, could you post it her or PM me so I can pass that on to him?

Glad to see this game is still going - my minatures passion (Mechwarrior Clix) is many years dead.
Old September 13th, 2012, 07:43 PM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!

Went and saw Bob today...13th is a probably not (but not a no) - 20th is ok

in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old September 13th, 2012, 08:54 PM

Thanks damja, I guess the 20th is the date. I'll update the OP.

Old September 18th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I just realized that is the day of U of M vs. MSU. I will be at that game tailgating so it looks like a no-go for K-Zoo crew. Bummer too because I will be close by. I will let you know if something changes. Good luck all.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 18th, 2012, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I just realized that is the day of U of M vs. MSU. I will be at that game tailgating so it looks like a no-go for K-Zoo crew. Bummer too because I will be close by. I will let you know if something changes. Good luck all.
Crud, may have to postpone until November...I'll let you know.

Old September 26th, 2012, 07:26 PM

in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old October 5th, 2012, 08:35 PM

Re: Michigan NHSD 2012 - CANCELLED

It look like this month is bad for most everyone interested...so I'm cancelling the NHSD tournament.

At this time, i have no idea when we can postpone to and since my life right now is too hectic, to think about it...we'll just have to wait until a better time.

(Sorry guys, but my son is real sick at the moment and in the hospital...so I really have no idea when I'll get back to planning this)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day