Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old July 29th, 2007, 10:26 AM

Blackrock is surprisingly tart
Faux News brings the lulz

Incase there are any non-FOX News watchers here such as myself, there recently was a hilariously over-the-top emergency report about the growing threat of the "surburban terrorist hackers-on-steroids" Anonymous You can see the original, and the other side of the story, here: (warning, foul language and [im]mature content await) http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Fox_News

Now, I'm not a member of Anonymous, nor do I agree with or support many of the opinions or ideals proposed on the Encyclopedia Dramatica (I know they crap all over everything without remorse and their racist, homophobic humour is all based on the hilarity of nonsensical stereotypes and not true hatred, but their burning and seething holocaust against anything furry is really rather boorish and irritating; and I suppose they could ease up on the gays a bit, but by looking at their scathing article about Fred Phelps you can tell they're just kidding in their silly, offensive way). Anyway, all FOX News has done is successfully boost the size of Anon's e-peen and that Alex Wuori kid has spelled his own doom. He looks like such an innocent victim on the heavily-biased report, but the true research is documented on his ED page.
Yes, I realized I just suggested ED as a non-biased source of information on this case, but while "non-bias" may not be in their creed the articles do give a much more detailed dictation of facts against FOX News's "DEFCOM 5 CODE RED WE GOTS TERRORISTS ON THA INSTANETS" look at the situation. Really, anyone who knows anything about Anon is they get a jolly out of pissing people off and if you just ignore them, they've said it themselves, and take the shenanigans they'll get bored and mess with someone else. Also, it's not like any of them would actually leave their house to do anything remotely damaging. Watch your MySpace page's back, though.
This Wuori kid pretty much deserves the harassment at this point, after getting himself so deep into Anon and then trying to use them as his personal army to have them harass the living heck out of a 14-year-old girl from his school because he thought she was too much of a "weaboo emo" such-and-such. Remember kids: Anonymous is not your personal army, and trying to use them as such and turning on them on national television is only going to paint a huge target on you and everyone you love.

BUY A DOG, the van bombs are coming!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General