Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 18th, 2012, 10:02 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Columbus, O-H-I-O NHSD 2012!

Is it bad that I'm already thinking about which 4 armies I'm going to be building? (2 for me and 2 for Geoboy)

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 19th, 2012, 06:18 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Is it bad that I'm already thinking about which 4 armies I'm going to be building? (2 for me and 2 for Geoboy)

No, I have my armies set!

Of course, that could change...but not probable.
Old September 19th, 2012, 08:38 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnylama View Post
Or you could just not over-think it like I do, go with something cool and just have fun.
Yeah, that's about it.

You guys wanna start meta-gaming me? Go for it. Here's one of my builds, which is a "lead-pipe lock" to be in my pair at NHSD:

Ulginesh - 150
Emirroon - 230
Chardris - 320
Jorhdawn / Haduc - 420
Arkmer - 470
Raelin - 550

Not sure which 100 point wizard I'm gonna roll with yet, but I've been waiting for years to bring Elf Wizards to a tournament. This is the perfect setting, and it's happening.

My other army is a bit more of a toss-up. I'm strongly considering this....

Runa - 120
Minions of Utgar x2 - 340
Airborne Elite - 450
Krav Maga Agents - 550

and I can't play Raelin twice, else I'd bring this as #2:

Empress Kiova - 90
Raelin - 170
Einar Imperium x2 - 450
Krav Maga Agents - 550

I've also wanted to try a Zaeus / Gorillinator army, and I could always throw a Viper army in there for fun. So many choices at 550....

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old September 20th, 2012, 04:20 PM

Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnylama View Post
Or you could just not over-think it like I do, go with something cool and just have fun.
Yeah, that's about it.

You guys wanna start meta-gaming me? Go for it. Here's one of my builds, which is a "lead-pipe lock" to be in my pair at NHSD:

Ulginesh - 150
Emirroon - 230
Chardris - 320
Jorhdawn / Haduc - 420
Arkmer - 470
Raelin - 550

Not sure which 100 point wizard I'm gonna roll with yet, but I've been waiting for years to bring Elf Wizards to a tournament. This is the perfect setting, and it's happening.

My other army is a bit more of a toss-up. I'm strongly considering this....

Runa - 120
Minions of Utgar x2 - 340
Airborne Elite - 450
Krav Maga Agents - 550

and I can't play Raelin twice, else I'd bring this as #2:

Empress Kiova - 90
Raelin - 170
Einar Imperium x2 - 450
Krav Maga Agents - 550

I've also wanted to try a Zaeus / Gorillinator army, and I could always throw a Viper army in there for fun. So many choices at 550....
Dangit, KC, I was going to bring Wizards! Still probably will, but I'm thinking more along the lines of

Haduc - 100
Morsbane - 200
Ulginesh - 350
Jorhdawn - 450
Emirroon - 530
Kyntela Gwyn - 550

Or maybe, a little stranger:

Haduc - 100
Morsbane - 200
Ulginesh - 350
Acolarh - 460
Chardris - 550

A little less defense than the first one, but you have to love that chance that Acolarh gives.

I love Morsbane too much to leave him out, even if he's not necessarily good. He's just so much fun, and when he works, it's almost as good as dropping Raelin in lava.
Old September 21st, 2012, 07:47 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

After reading vegie's review on the following map, I'd like to ask if we could use it at NHSD:

Convolution 2.0
Takes 1 RotV, 1 TJ, 1 FF (no trees), 1 FotA

Download

I don't have a TJ but this maps sounds and looks fun.

Last edited by Sheep; September 21st, 2012 at 07:54 PM.
Old September 21st, 2012, 07:48 PM

Double Post
Old September 21st, 2012, 08:28 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

Looks good. I'll put it with the rest of the maps.
I can bring it or just the Jungle set and you could bring the rest. Whatever works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
After reading vegie's review on the following map, I'd like to ask if we could use it at NHSD:

Convolution 2.0

Download

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old September 21st, 2012, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOKIE View Post
I can bring it or just the Jungle set and you could bring the rest. Whatever works.

Quote:

Convolution 2.0

Download

Can do! I can bring two FotA. Which was the original version before B_C changed it. It stil works.
Old September 21st, 2012, 09:32 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Convolution 2.0

Download

Can do! I can bring two FotA. Which was the original version before B_C changed it. It stil works.
I actually set it it up with two FotA (I only have the trees from road). Thanks for the nomination!
Old September 21st, 2012, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Convolution 2.0

Download

I actually set it it up with two FotA (I only have the trees from road). Thanks for the nomination!
Ah. No problem, I wanted to wait until the report was released but since Vegie gave an early insight on the map, I nominated it early.
Old September 22nd, 2012, 03:20 AM

No, David, No is surprisingly tart

Hello, I am making my plans to attend. I see Buckeyefan is from Dublin. Is anyone else from Central Ohio? I have not spoken to the Columbus Crew since around GenCon. I assume they will attend, since it would be kind of silly to have a tourney in our backyard and not go.

nDn
Old September 22nd, 2012, 01:00 PM

I built Convolution today, minus the TJ. I forgot I'm "missing" two castle road pieces (my cousins happened to get a hold of them in their set).

Could I also suggests that we use Sirocco by mad_wookiee (do I even have to link it ):

Sirocco
Requires: 2 BftU, 1 TJ

Again, haven't played on it, but I want to. Looks great, Convolution and Sirocco make up my favorite TJ maps.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day