Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old January 19th, 2014, 11:06 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Auggies Games...now selling Heroscape singles and Squads

Our new Website is up and fully functional for both the Buying and selling aspects (for Heroscape and most D&D minis anyway). We just gotten our first batch of Heroscape items from a couple of different sellers with more items on the way (though almost immediately after a big listing a bunch also sold). Be sure to check it all often as the stuff is rolling again now!
auggiesgamestore.com

CREDIT from the old site will still be honored but you should contact us soon so we can get it all transferred over tot he new one and make sure there are no mistakes. The old site will be shutting down in a few weeks. I'll keep a manual list of outstanding credit but after the shut down that's all the tracking we'll be able to do.

.....Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old January 19th, 2014, 09:57 PM

Mars1912 knows what's in an order marker Mars1912 knows what's in an order marker

Thanks for the heads up, just got 2 of arrow and blade gruts, as well as omnicron snipers. All my first.
Old January 20th, 2014, 09:06 AM

generic125 is surprisingly tart

Just a passing thought Andrew, what would you think about semi-collaborating with the C3V custom figures community and adding their waves to your Heroscape list with links to the appropriate non-Heroscape figures?
Old January 20th, 2014, 10:32 PM

RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic125 View Post
Just a passing thought Andrew, what would you think about semi-collaborating with the C3V custom figures community and adding their waves to your Heroscape list with links to the appropriate non-Heroscape figures?
Hell yes!
Old January 21st, 2014, 03:26 AM

generic125 is surprisingly tart

If that was the case, my next order would definitely be from Auggies. They have some scape stuff I need, bits and pieces, but unfortunately not as much of the customs as other have, but if there was a partnership...

Basically, I really hate double shipping costs
Old January 21st, 2014, 09:49 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

You are still going to be buying/selling SW minis, right

HoSS thanks you!
Old January 22nd, 2014, 04:15 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
You are still going to be buying/selling SW minis, right

HoSS thanks you!
YEs, we already have them up for sale but up within the next week or two we'll have a big price update based on market and buying prices will be set then as well.

....Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old January 22nd, 2014, 11:02 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!

Hi Auggie,

I sent in a request to update my store credit a few days, ago but haven't heard anything in response. I imagine you guys are still working through all the kinks of the new website, but just want to make sure you get the request...
Thanks as always!

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...
Old January 27th, 2014, 12:56 AM

Sneak Woo who?

I ordered 2 Squads of Shaolin Monks from Auggies. I received the cards for Shaolin Monks but I received 2 squads for Macdirk Warrior Models. Tonight I emailed them and sent a message via their website. I am looking forward to see how this will be resolved.
Old January 27th, 2014, 10:03 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I've had snafus like that with Auggies before, and he always has taken care of me.
Old January 27th, 2014, 10:36 AM

Sneak Woo who?

Less than 8 Hours after contacting them I have an email and a tracking confirmation number for the Monks. I am impressed with their quick response and apology.
Old January 28th, 2014, 07:37 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah Auggies has always been really good. I actually got involved in the customs community thanks to Auggies. I recieved a Barbarian instead of a Bodyguard and thus was born my first SOV submission. I've always been super pleased with his communication and service.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales