Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old November 8th, 2013, 12:42 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Online 'Scape Season 10 - Round 4 Posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
I don't know if it is a "Mistake" for the Raymond OM too soon. Drake was tossing 7 attack dice, and C$ was frequently rolling 2 skulls with that attack. It is pretty nit picking in calling that OM on Raymond a mistake.
Yes right I did not realized Drake was a bit unlucky against Okthurik and went quite lucky against Raymond.
If the luck was more balanced this OM could have worked but well... you know... Heroscape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
I agree that my other build was not strong enough thought.
Yeah, your armies in season 9 looked like a pure "trap" pair to me. The 10th have a good reputation for a reason, but they are sneaky-terrible against the Cathars because melee defense and bayonet are both pretty useless. You're basically playing with 4 more range and 2 less defense than your opponent, which is not a good trade-off. Plus you had to deal with the Krav, which keeps you from podding up and taking advantage of the Marcus attack bonus.
Well I think it was fairly possible for the 10th Reg to win but not on Running-Hot or stuff like this of course. And against TSIYW I thought The Ashigarus were better.

Last edited by Foudzing; November 8th, 2013 at 12:52 PM.
Old November 8th, 2013, 02:06 PM

TheLegendaryIrishSword knows what's in an order marker TheLegendaryIrishSword knows what's in an order marker

Can anyone give me the link to the leader board?

The Legendary Irish Sword
Old November 8th, 2013, 02:38 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegendaryIrishSword View Post
The rankings leaderboard is here.

As for the S10 records/SoS, it looks like we totally forgot to post it.

Old November 8th, 2013, 09:23 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

infectedsloth and me should be playing shortly.
Old November 9th, 2013, 06:42 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
The doc does not show up for me.

Old November 9th, 2013, 09:04 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Sometimes you have to refresh.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old November 9th, 2013, 09:39 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Are you using FireFox? It doesn't show up for me either in FF.

Old November 9th, 2013, 04:53 PM

ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker

Dysole and I played a few days ago. I gave him his havechs, and he gave me my skeletons. He took about both my duchesses before any skeletons, so I never had a chance to revive any of them, and it eventually came down to a skeleton vs a havech. We also had identical stats in everything, within I think half a percentage point. Good game!

ScapeRaider is currently the only Marro Warrior...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old November 9th, 2013, 10:41 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Having lost the dice off and been "Stuck" with the Zettian/Deathwalker Commander Army. I gave Greygnarl the Cyprien/Krav/Rats army. I couldn't give him his counter army, on a map with Road , move glyph... I didn't like my chances vs Quash and Augamo.

I gameplanned early to try to attack the Krav, feeling it was my only chance to win. I had 4 attacks in the first round against the krav, but they all rolled their blocks with 3 dice and saved. DWC gets a wound on his first attack he faces, and later falls to a 1 skull attack. The Curse of Deathwalkers.

Kaemon came out, had a chance vs Cyprien when cyp rolled 0/3 skulls and Kaemon could only muster one shield with his counterstrike. Having not had an init switch all game, I desperately needed one, but alas it didn't happen and Cyprien finished off Kaemon.(on a 3/3 skull attack to boot)

The rest was trivial after that as Cyprien took his time and finished the board.

I really needed DWC3 to be alive to face off vs Cyprien, but inability to kill the Krav early on cost me.

GG did what he needed to, Krav attack DWC and Cyprien facing Kaemon.

Good luck in the playoffs.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Last edited by Kinseth; November 9th, 2013 at 11:00 PM.
Old November 10th, 2013, 01:21 AM
Online HS Seasons 5 & 9 Champion

Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby!

Paging for arrowgrut.... Still awaiting your decision.

Life is short, make a deep impact before you leave. The only question at the end of the day is - Was the world a better place for having had you?
Old November 10th, 2013, 02:37 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Having lost the dice off and been "Stuck" with the Zettian/Deathwalker Commander Army. I gave Greygnarl the Cyprien/Krav/Rats army. I couldn't give him his counter army, on a map with Road , move glyph... I didn't like my chances vs Quash and Augamo.

I gameplanned early to try to attack the Krav, feeling it was my only chance to win. I had 4 attacks in the first round against the krav, but they all rolled their blocks with 3 dice and saved. DWC gets a wound on his first attack he faces, and later falls to a 1 skull attack. The Curse of Deathwalkers.

Kaemon came out, had a chance vs Cyprien when cyp rolled 0/3 skulls and Kaemon could only muster one shield with his counterstrike. Having not had an init switch all game, I desperately needed one, but alas it didn't happen and Cyprien finished off Kaemon.(on a 3/3 skull attack to boot)

The rest was trivial after that as Cyprien took his time and finished the board.

I really needed DWC3 to be alive to face off vs Cyprien, but inability to kill the Krav early on cost me.

GG did what he needed to, Krav attack DWC and Cyprien facing Kaemon.

Good luck in the playoffs.
Like you said, Deathcommander missing his opening attacks versus the Krav and got that first wound was brutal since he was pretty much a non-factor once he couldn't disengage the rats.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old November 10th, 2013, 10:29 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

When's the deadline for this week's games (or is there one, since the only games remaining are essentially the first round of the playoffs and playoffs don't have strict deadlines)?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events