Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old July 29th, 2016, 03:40 PM

Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Virtual reality, you know ? ;-)

Hello,

I just discovered VR ! It's a revelation. No doubt for the future, we'll see great games to bring us into awesome worlds.

Brief, I just bought an HTC Vive and am having a lot of fun with it. But I'm also a programmer and for 2 days I am developing my first 'hello world' in VR ! Guess what am I playing with ?
Those who has the chance to own an HTC Vive (might work also with Oculus but not tested..), will be able to load my first hello world click on the following link : http://didier.paradis.free.fr/Downlo...eToMimring.zip

A face-to-face with Mimring in a room. No pretention here, there is no interaction (have to start from somewhere, no ?).
You can admire the real sized figure from Virtualscape (and also discovers that he's far from being at high resolution).
You can replace the content of Mimring folder with the one of another figure from Virtualscape, so you can observe it too.
Well, I go back for having fun.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software