Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Closed Thread

Old April 18th, 2012, 08:09 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Good trade with kampfer! Quick and easy communication.

So is anybody out there interested in Skahen repaints? I've got a bunch of sets of Nakitas and I'm considering repainting them into Skahens for trade.
I just got an offer for mine today from Furious Mufasa. if our trade falls through, you guys might be able to work out a deal.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old April 18th, 2012, 10:38 PM

phil413ican knows what's in an order marker phil413ican knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedex worker View Post
Received an orphaned figure from phil413ican, which completed my squad of Anubian wolves. I recommend trading!
Glad I had the wolf you were missing! Thank you and it was my pleasure to reunite your pack of wolves!

My Trade List

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Old April 18th, 2012, 10:58 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilabill1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bogle View Post
Quote:
Anyone in need of glacier bases?

Also, I still have Aubriens, Gladiatrons, and shades among other things for trade. I'm really looking for some wave 9 right now. PM me if interested. Thanks!

W.B.
I'm actually missing one single hex glacier base. I'll send you a pm and see if we can work out a deal.
Unfortunately, this isn't my auction. If it was, I would have offered it here first.
I actually have 2 extra 1-hex glacier bases.

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old April 19th, 2012, 01:35 AM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!

I should have a 6-hex glacier base that needs a glacier...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bogle View Post
Quote:
Anyone in need of glacier bases?

Also, I still have Aubriens, Gladiatrons, and shades among other things for trade. I'm really looking for some wave 9 right now. PM me if interested. Thanks!

W.B.
I'm actually missing one single hex glacier base. I'll send you a pm and see if we can work out a deal.
Unfortunately, this isn't my auction. If it was, I would have offered it here first.
I actually have 2 extra 1-hex glacier bases.
Old April 19th, 2012, 03:39 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I just had a great trade with Silver_Guy. His prices were very reasonable, he was willing to work with me on shipping, and he was very patient with me. My stuff came quickly and in great condition.

Thanks Silver_Guy!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 19th, 2012, 05:42 PM

FuriousMufasa is surprisingly tart

Just completed a great trade with Sixthflagbearer. Was very easy to work with, shipped fast, and packaged everything very well. I would highly recommend him to trade with. Thanks!
Old April 20th, 2012, 05:12 PM

phil413ican knows what's in an order marker phil413ican knows what's in an order marker

I just completed two trades with Rocktroll. There was a problem with the postal service on the first, it arrived a month later...
Though it was of no fault of Rocktroll's he still threw in extra 'scape even after I told him NOT to worry about it!

He has gone out of his way every time I have traded with him. This is why I have had multiple trades with him and will continue to sing his praises in the trade thread!

He is also in the process of making me a wing that my Zelrig is missing. Again thank you Rocktroll!!

My Trade List

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Old April 20th, 2012, 10:24 PM

Silver_Guy knows what's in an order marker Silver_Guy knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I just had a great trade with Silver_Guy. His prices were very reasonable, he was willing to work with me on shipping, and he was very patient with me. My stuff came quickly and in great condition.

Thanks Silver_Guy!
Great trade with capsocrates. Keeps in contact and easy to deal. Highly recommended!

Edit: Updated my trade list!!

Last edited by Silver_Guy; April 21st, 2012 at 01:48 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2012, 08:34 AM

Just had a great trade with Puzzlemonkey. Very easy to talk to and a very prompt shipper. I would definitely recommend him. Thanks again.
Old April 23rd, 2012, 09:23 AM

puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby!

I was equally pleased with my trade with FuriousMufasa. He's a busy man in this thread, and you should trade with him!
Old April 23rd, 2012, 12:25 PM

Hey there,

Anyone have any Mohicans or Sentinels they will be willing to trade? Let me know. thanks.
Old April 23rd, 2012, 07:23 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Good trade with Grison!
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online