Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old January 26th, 2007, 04:37 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Win a Custom Dice Tower

The Dice Tower (www.thedicetower.com) is running a contest in conjunction with VixenTor Games. If you listen to their most recent podcast (episode 85) you can find out how you can win a custom dice tower.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old January 26th, 2007, 04:48 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Yay! Episode 85 is up!

~Aldin, who also really covets an Imax tower

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 26th, 2007, 05:43 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Woo hoo! I covet those custom towers too.

Also, I hadn't seen that Mech tower before. Looks good!
Old January 26th, 2007, 06:07 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
CUSTOM? As in the awesomeness that is the Cathedral, the Futuristic Skyline, The Pirate's Booty?? (Did I miss any?)

IMax, you are the man. I'll be listening tonight to find out what I need to do.
Old January 26th, 2007, 06:09 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
CUSTOM? As in the awesomeness that is the Cathedral, the Futuristic Skyline, The Pirate's Booty?? (Did I miss any?)

Custom as in WHATEVER YOU WANT, ONE OF A KIND

I have my custom tower on order, but still plan on entering the contest!
Old January 26th, 2007, 06:49 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier

Custom as in WHATEVER YOU WANT, ONE OF A KIND

I have my custom tower on order, but still plan on entering the contest!
Yes, I know. I have been thinking, "If I were to get a custom, what would I want" for quite sometime now. Never had to think too deeply as I knew it wasn't in the budget.
Old January 26th, 2007, 06:50 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Mine is going to be based on my avatar.

If I win the contest, I will see about getting one for Oogiezone designed around Pandas, I bet IMax would love making that one!
Old January 26th, 2007, 06:51 PM

Bixby knows what's in an order marker Bixby knows what's in an order marker
Hats off Imax, very generous of you to donate the prize. I just entered. Thanks for steering me to their podcasts too, I was not familair with that site.

Cheers,
Bix
Old January 26th, 2007, 07:21 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Yeah, I just wanted people who don't usually listen to the Dice Tower to hear about this. The thing is, I don't really need the publicity here - most people around 'Scapers have heard of VixenTor Games - but a lot of my friends hang out here, and I would much rather make the prize for someone I like, than a complete stranger.

Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old January 26th, 2007, 08:25 PM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
Yeah, I just wanted people who don't usually listen to the Dice Tower to hear about this. The thing is, I don't really need the publicity here - most people around 'Scapers have heard of VixenTor Games - but a lot of my friends hang out here, and I would much rather make the prize for someone I like, than a complete stranger.
yeah, imagin if Faartknocker won!

FINISH HIM!
Old January 26th, 2007, 11:42 PM
Man Genius

Dan, that was a crappy thing to say. I don't have anything against Faartknocker, and I'm pretty sure he has a VixenTor Games dice tower. He won it at a tournament. I would be delighted to make him a custom tower.

You, on the other hand - the verdict is out.

Old January 27th, 2007, 03:37 PM

Adam has disabled reputation
i cant listen to podcasts (long story, comp has issues) so can somebody tell me how to enter? i would love to try!

WARDEN 816~~The GRIM RAPERBOT

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General