Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old January 25th, 2008, 03:37 PM

Carrion Crow has disabled reputation
New Amera Building suitable for Marvel Heroscape

Right, I have mentioned in a previous thread this company, but on a recent visit to their website I found this new addition to their catalogue, which I feel would be an excellent addition to Marvelscape (at least until we get some "official" buildings). Make sure you do click on the additional photos for a more detailed view...

http://www.amera.co.uk/product.php?range=L

Thought this was the best place to post this(?)
Old January 25th, 2008, 03:42 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Those make me think of the X-Men mansion.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 5th, 2008, 05:44 AM

TheMedic has disabled reputation
there's some nice looking stuff in there, and it is pretty cheap too. I might have to look into that.
Old February 5th, 2008, 07:05 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Pretty neat building. I'd prefer pre-painted, but that's only because I lack the time and skill. Still it would be pretty sweet to set one of those up on the side of your Marvel asphalt.

Old April 1st, 2008, 02:48 PM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
I had some Ideas with these buildings as follows

Industrial Block

Possible X-Mansion/Avengers Mansion/HellFire Club

Battle Damaged NYC/LA, WWII

Ive looked at the official site and clicked the link for the US retailer but couldnt see anywhere on the site for ordering Info. Has anyone been able to find a US retailer elsewhere?
Old May 12th, 2008, 10:16 AM

crispy66 Woo who?
Re: New Amera Building suitable for Marvel Heroscape

Those look really cool.

For those on a budget, the Microtactix cardstock buildings are a good value. $10 for seven different building plans with accessories. Print as many as you like.

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/produc..._id=19869&it=1

No affiliation by me, just bought it last week and had a great urban fight on Saturday. Uses 1 1/2" squares rather than hexes, but we adjusted, and the game played the same.

Crispy

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations