Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 10th, 2010, 03:39 AM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Hexes in Texas 2010: A National Heroscape Day event - 10

You can add the following possible/likely player:

43. Zuko

He is playing something that I rejected and beating me with it. Ugh.

AW88

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!
Old October 10th, 2010, 10:11 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnubianWolf88 View Post
You can add the following possible/likely player:

43. Zuko

He is playing something that I rejected and beating me with it. Ugh.

AW88
What? You give 'im your Minions?

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old October 10th, 2010, 11:12 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

OK....got Zuko down.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; October 10th, 2010 at 09:33 PM. Reason: .
Old October 10th, 2010, 09:30 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I can not wait for this Saturday, I am bringing an army I have never been able to before!

Heroscape is back! WOOOOO!
Old October 11th, 2010, 07:38 AM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
I can not wait for this Saturday, I am bringing an army I have never been able to before!
Marvel?
Old October 11th, 2010, 10:41 AM

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Marvel?

<looks at event paramaters>

Marvel is not allowed for this event; adding to event parameters.

We all knew this anyway right?...right?

Old October 11th, 2010, 12:10 PM

sonlenmaster Woo who?

Well only thing I would take that is Marvel would be sadly the Hulk . But no Marvel so,heck why you need Marvel anyway . BUT IM READY FOR HEXES IN TEXAS. Thank You-Sonlenmaster

In my dreams I think of 3 things:
Raining Dr.Pepper.
The Cowboys winning 5 Super Bowls in the next 10 years.
And HEROSCAPE!!!!!
Old October 11th, 2010, 01:07 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Marvel?

I did... but I somehow missed the glyph stuff that was in the first post, so go figure.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs

Last edited by Fencerjared; October 11th, 2010 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Doesn't matter to me if Marvel is allowed or not, I wouldn't play it anyways.
Old October 11th, 2010, 02:32 PM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Marvel?

Huh, what...?

Yea, I was just making an observation/joke.

*Puts away Thanos & x4 rats army*
Old October 11th, 2010, 02:56 PM

I just sent a PM to the usual map guys.

DrL and I have over half of the map needs covered but need about 9 more maps brought.

Once the usual suspects chime in via PM, if we still need a map or two, I will post the thread to solicit volunteers.

Old October 11th, 2010, 03:31 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
I just sent a PM to the usual map guys.

DrL and I have over half of the map needs covered but need about 9 more maps brought.

Once the usual suspects chime in via PM, if we still need a map or two, I will post the thread to solicit volunteers.
I'll have to see what I can build out. I've taken down all of my practice maps. I could bring 2 at most, probably.

Old October 11th, 2010, 03:45 PM

Whatever cheddar....I thought you had more stuff.

I think between DrL, Dignan, Rodriquez, and myself...we should have this covered.

If not, I will let you guys know.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day