Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Dates Can You Attend? (Please Select ALL That Apply)
Saturday, October 13th 6 46.15%
Sunday, October 14th 7 53.85%
Saturday, October 20th 6 46.15%
Sunday, October 21st 6 46.15%
Saturday, October 27th 8 61.54%
Sunday, October 28th 6 46.15%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 18th, 2012, 06:51 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Northeast (New England) NHSD 2012: Reverse The Whip!

Never mind! I had a trombone lesson scheduled, but I changed the date so I'm free to go! Count me and my dad in, and put my two friends as maybes.
Old September 18th, 2012, 03:06 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Northeast (New England) NHSD 2012: Pick Your Poison!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmage7a View Post
Doh! I didn't realize you could select multiples. I could do 13th or 14th. Maybe the 28th.
Don't forget to add Darkmage.
Old September 18th, 2012, 03:59 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Northeast (New England) NHSD 2012: Pick Your Poison!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orcelfarmyone View Post
Quote:
Doh! I didn't realize you could select multiples. I could do 13th or 14th. Maybe the 28th.
Don't forget to add Darkmage.
Thanks! I had forgotten.

Who can help me bring maps?

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 18th, 2012, 05:03 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Change 1 of my 2 friends from a maybe to a definite! Keep the other as a maybe.
Old September 18th, 2012, 05:31 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

And my other friend can't make it unfortunately.
Old September 19th, 2012, 11:25 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Put me and little nyys down as maybe. I know we have stuff going on that day, it's really a matter of if we can miss it.

-insert signature here-
Old September 20th, 2012, 06:09 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Re: Northeast (New England) NHSD 2012: October 13th!

My dad, friend, and I can't make it.
Old September 20th, 2012, 06:53 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Well that was sudden, what's keeping you?

Old September 21st, 2012, 01:11 AM

ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker

Ok, no sure but my friend and I are hopefully going to be there.

Thanks for the last and greatest betrayal, of the last and greatest of human dreams.
-William S. Burroughs
Old September 21st, 2012, 03:17 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Well that was sudden, what's keeping you?
We mixed up the date: instead of being away for parent's weekend at my sister's college on the 20th weekend, it is the 13th weekend.
Old September 23rd, 2012, 12:06 AM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
The only possible date that works for our venue is Saturday the 13th, I had no choice. ...
If that's official can you edit the date into the Header?
Old September 23rd, 2012, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Quote:
The only possible date that works for our venue is Saturday the 13th, I had no choice. ...
If that's official can you edit the date into the Header?
Edited. There's no way for me to change the poll though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day