Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old November 11th, 2014, 10:10 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Craigslist Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
Guys, did anybody find this yet? http://nmi.craigslist.org/tag/4754302184.html
3x Jungle, AA, all Gencon Promos, couple of master sets plus more! By more, I mean about 3x of each wave, including wave 4. All opened. He says he will trade all this A...Xbox One. Which is $350 plus tax. Great Deal!
Thanks for the heads up! I just contacted the guy.
Old November 11th, 2014, 10:24 AM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

As did I. I haven't made an actual offer though, just aking if he'd ship or meet me halfway. It's worth the trip, but I have little in the way of time nowadays.
Old November 11th, 2014, 11:32 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
3x Jungle, AA, all Gencon Promos, couple of master sets plus more! By more, I mean about 3x of each wave, including wave 4. All opened. He says he will trade all this A...Xbox One. Which is $350 plus tax. Great Deal!
He also wants the Halo Master Chief Collection. I wish I had a couple hundred to burn.

Wow, he even has a bunch of re-based VC units.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 11th, 2014, 11:51 AM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Argh, so close! If only I had money to spare
Old November 11th, 2014, 12:05 PM

Lucace knows what's in an order marker Lucace knows what's in an order marker

I wonder if he'd ship?
Old November 11th, 2014, 12:16 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTankster View Post
Quote:
Argh, so close! If only I had money to spare
Tell your parents the resale value of all his stuff is about 4 or 5 times the cost of an XBox One and maybe they can loan you the money.
Old November 11th, 2014, 12:23 PM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Guys, this is aksisu11 from here on Heroscapers. I actually sold him some of his stuff. I don't think he is selling it all, just enough to buy an xbox one. He is showing it all so that you can pick and choose as need be.

And yes, he hit my radar 20 minutes after it posted.
Old November 11th, 2014, 01:08 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
He also wants the Halo Master Chief Collection. I wish I had a couple hundred to burn.

Wow, he even has a bunch of re-based VC units.
I've got to get that.

--
--
--

--
Old November 11th, 2014, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztimster View Post
Guys, this is aksisu11 from here on Heroscapers. I actually sold him some of his stuff. I don't think he is selling it all, just enough to buy an xbox one. He is showing it all so that you can pick and choose as need be.

Oh. Well that's a bummer. I was drooling over swapping an Xbox One (new in box, never opened! ) + a pre-order of the Master Chief Collection for a complete Heroscape collection.

--
--
--

--
Old November 11th, 2014, 01:20 PM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztimster View Post

Oh. Well that's a bummer. I was drooling over swapping an Xbox One (new in box, never opened! ) + a pre-order of the Master Chief Collection for a complete Heroscape collection.
Yeah, you and me both. Especially with the trade in offer, you can get an Xbox One for $200!! Just give them your old Xbox360 and a few controllers. (@BestBuy and @Microsoft Store)
Old November 11th, 2014, 03:02 PM

Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker

I priced out some of the stuff from my wishlist and he had reasonable prices if you're looking to buy some squads you're missing. I'm trying to hold myself back from trimming out my collection just for collection sake though.
Old March 6th, 2015, 12:14 AM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

http://denver.craigslist.org/tag/4842364902.html

found this gem and will be getting it within a week

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales